Beware premium member Steven Giunta! Scammer!

LizaMari

Steven Giunta scammed me and several other members of Collectors Freaks that had paid him for head sculpt work. He screwed me out of $390 and has said he has no intentions of paying me back or getting the two head sculpts he was sent to modify back to me. His membership should be revoked and you should not do business with this dishonest bum. He was banned by Collectors Freaks years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_7262.jpeg
    IMG_7262.jpeg
    491 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_7261.jpeg
    IMG_7261.jpeg
    681.9 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
What kills me is this jerk openly tell you I don’t have your product. I’m never going to pay you. Go screw yourself.
People like this are so cavalier because they know they are never going to see you face-to-face. I wonder if he would still be so arrogant if you showed up on his doorstep.

What kills me is this jerk openly tell you I don’t have your product. I’m never going to pay you. Go screw yourself.
People like this are so cavalier because they know they are never going to see you face-to-face. I wonder if he would still be so arrogant if you showed up on his doorstep.
The sad thing is that he did great work! I guess I’m naive and that I shouldn’t have trusted him. I don’t know how someone can rip off a bunch of people who admire his work and just not give a damn. He’s not even willing to pay me back a little at a time. His lack of honor and morals and his inability to act like an adult and complete a transaction that he agreed upon disgusts me. Live and learn, I guess.

He has an AMT razorcrest model kit up for sale in the junkyard on this site right now. He shouldn’t be allowed to sell anything IMO, but not my call.

Attachments

• IMG_7277.jpeg
    IMG_7277.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back