Steven W Stull. Airwolf Helmet. I'm out $1,600

This is the address I had and sent the checks to. I also sent all emails, copies of checks, etc. to this address, but never heard back.

I will try all the other info.

Thanks so much. It is really appreciated.

Tom
Wishing you luck on this; I know how frustrating this can get.

On that note:

Does anyone have contact info for Steve other than his email on the Airwolf Music/Helmet website:

I have paid in full for an Airwolf helmet and heard from him regularly but I have not heard a word in the last two months despite repeated attempts.

I don't know if he is not getting my emails or if something has happened.

Thanks

Tom
There is a fan video on you tube about someone who bought a replica helmet
I tried contacting steven w stull through him but no luck
I'm not entirely sure there's any way of buying a helmet unless it's through a prop house

Does anyone have contact info for Steve other than his email on the Airwolf Music/Helmet website:

I have paid in full for an Airwolf helmet and heard from him regularly but I have not heard a word in the last two months despite repeated attempts.

Thanks

Tom
The web site is no longer taking orders for helmets

Thanks

Tom
Any update?

Hey Guys, This is Will, the fella that did the video of the unboxing. I think I was probably the last person to actually receive a helmet from Steven, unfortunately I needed it resized which he offered to do so I sent it back to him. He then gave me the run around on sending it back to me and when I asked for a refund he also gave me a run around on that. Fortunately I used Paypal as I had purchased the helmet through Ebay. This is the only reason I was able to get a refund, fortunately i had all the communication emails to show! If I had known he was going to do that I would have just kept the helmet as a display piece. He basically ghosted me after that, so I dont have any contact information other than what you probably already have. Good luck on getting this resolved!

Hey Guys, This is Will, the fella that did the video of the unboxing. I think I was probably the last person to actually receive a helmet from Steven, unfortunately I needed it resized which he offered to do so I sent it back to him. He then gave me the run around on sending it back to me and when I asked for a refund he also gave me a run around on that. Fortunately I used Paypal as I had purchased the helmet through Ebay. This is the only reason I was able to get a refund, fortunately i had all the communication emails to show! If I had known he was going to do that I would have just kept the helmet as a display piece. He basically ghosted me after that, so I dont have any contact information other than what you probably already have. Good luck on getting this resolved!

Thanks for the info. Your video was fantastic. #185 if I remember.

The guy delivered 185 helmets. Mine was 188. He was finishing #186, 187, and my #188 if I remember the numbers correclty. Just my luck after 16 years he flakes on the last 3 or 4.

Sucks.

Did it turn out your helmet was a little small? I had been using your unboxing video with some other references, and the helmet was coming out undersized lol.

Did it turn out your helmet was a little small? I had been using your unboxing video with some other references, and the helmet was coming out undersized lol.
I've got a huge noggin, it just wouldn't fit over my ears. My guess is it would have fit most people, but not me. It's really unfortunate to hear Steven has been straight ripping people off!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back