Error's costume contest probably late submission

lol to everyone following this thread, sorry i changed up page one a bit ... i tried to make it into the contest but i believe i am an hour late like a dummy

MIN9NUp.jpg

kekek.

Last edited:
LOL! thanks everyone and yea i agree ... i was a little excited to join since i worked my butt off big time and its a lot of fun participating .... i wish long time rpf users were able to bend the rules a little more and new users had to be stuck with rules or something because even if you look at the contest there are not that many people who are long time users who have submitted an entry .. yet the new user entries are out of control

LOL! thanks everyone and yea i agree ... i was a little excited to join since i worked my butt off big time and its a lot of fun participating .... i wish long time rpf users were able to bend the rules a little more and new users had to be stuck with rules or something because even if you look at the contest there are not that many people who are long time users who have submitted an entry .. yet the new user entries are out of control

Let's be fair here. Rules are there so that everyone has an even playing field. This contest required three things:

1. A thread submitted before the deadline
2. A proof picture
3. A picture in the gallery

None of those three requirements were met. It would not be fair to everyone who rushed and struggled to meet the deadline, many of whom I know personally and don't need "proof" to know who they are, for me to allow someone in who did not meet the requirements. That's the definition of favouritism.

Rules are there so that there is a structure that I can follow to say who qualifies and who doesn't. This year unfortunately you did not. New member or not everyone in this competition worked their butts off to get in, I followed every single one of the threads. I sincerely hope that next year you enter again within the guidelines.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back