Error's costume contest probably late submission

Re: Red Sonja Finished p.6

also for those of you telling me i need a huge sword i will most likely be making a massive battle axe when i have the time ...

Only a single? Going Gimli style, huh?

Personally, I'd have opted for a labrys/bipennis axe.

Maybe you can get a real one... it would come in handy to fend off the hordes of rabid fanboys. Also, you can't deny the awesomeness of a massive blood-soaked labrys hoisted over your shoulder and the heads of three overly-handsy nerds hanging from your belt...

ahhahaha !!!! well i went to a small con and the only grabby-ness i had to deal with was sculpers fondling that poor gator head .... i swear there were tears falling from its eyes by the end of the day

ahhahaha !!!! well i went to a small con and the only grabby-ness i had to deal with was sculpers fondling that poor gator head .... i swear there were tears falling from its eyes by the end of the day

Rest assured, the gator was faking.

There's a reason why they call them "alligator/crocodile tears"...

1270269_510467169045417_757553430_o.jpg

Really really nice work I am loving that you weathered the crap out of it and gave it a well worn and used look, to many people are wearing stuff that looks all new and shiny and it just makes it looks plastic. Again, awesome work!

Have no idea how I missed this build Error. I think you have done four since I started my blue Havoc armor. LOL. I also saw the thread on the little statue you made. My god girl. You can do everything.

JIM HOLY CRAP I AM FLOORED THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!
and now it is my cover photo on facebook ... you need to make an account man! share your photoshop wizardry

Congratulations too! My girlfriend saw the video posted on the Pulse page and said "You know, we've been together for three years..."

JIM HOLY CRAP I AM FLOORED THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!
and now it is my cover photo on facebook ... you need to make an account man! share your photoshop wizardry

LOL. All that matters to me is that you like it. Thank you so much.

I hate that we didn't meet up... AGAIN ! :(

Why can't they make a movie character like this and not some bs they always crap out.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back