Indianapolis Prop Party April 5th

I think we should say what we liked at the party.
Coolest prop.... stack of polystyreen that looked like K9 was cool but I think that I liked the SD Studio's pulse rifle, no the Spindrift ,no the remote control R2, no the concept Vader. Oh I can't decide that one. Two many cool things.
Coolest thing that wasn't a prop I seen at the party... easy, R2 being control from behind the back.
Things I seen that I want. I think anything on Chris's table except the Brady bunch Tiki. Spent 2 days looking for a coffee pot already.
And you guys?
Mark

a couple new props to add to my collection was cool, liked the various props on display but think both Roger, Mark (FHC) and I had the Trek side pretty much covered.

I think we should say what we liked at the party.
Coolest prop.... stack of polystyreen that looked like K9 was cool but I think that I liked the SD Studio's pulse rifle, no the Spindrift ,no the remote control R2, no the concept Vader. Oh I can't decide that one. Two many cool things.
Coolest thing that wasn't a prop I seen at the party... easy, R2 being control from behind the back.
Things I seen that I want. I think anything on Chris's table except the Brady bunch Tiki. Spent 2 days looking for a coffee pot already.
And you guys?
Mark

I of course came away with a hole list of things I want now. (both things I knew I wanted before the party and now want even more, and new things I didn't even know I wanted before. :) )

I loved the concept Vader helmet. Emily (my girlfriend) was blown way by R2.(it really is one of the best I've seen, and I've seen a lot.)

Her, and I both, loved the props that folks made from scratch (or close to it) with there own two hands, a sometimes small budget, and a whole lot of creatively. Like K9, and a lot of the stuff on wolverine solo's tables. (other folks had great stuff too, I was just right by Wolverine solo's table all day, and got to look a lot.)

I have to have a hyperfirm E-11 now. No doubt about it. I really like my stuff to stay in good shap, but I'm very clumsy (with my stuff), so hyperfirm and I are a great match. :)

I would love to get a casting of that screen used Personal transporter thingy from Star Trek Nemesis.

But I think one of my favorite things was the Babylon 5 PPG cast off the original. That's one of those props I've always wanted, and I finally broke down and bout a resin kit that is just OFFAL. Then I went to the prop party and see what the reall thing looks like, and feels like, and there is just no comparing the two. That just moved up the list to one of my top 5 props I most want in my collection.(right up there with Mara Jades lightsaber, Han in Carbonite, A Qelta blade, and Buffy's scythe.)

Hey yeah, someone needs to donate one of the above as a door prize next year. :)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back