Indianapolis Prop Party April 5th

it was a great party I'm glad I got to make it to this one. got to meet alot of new people and a few old and friendly faces. I went and set up had a blast, they had a contest and I won a prize which was pretty cool. I hope to be able to do this again next year. I'll post pic as soon as I can find where I left my camera, its either in my coat or one of the totes of stuff I had down there.:thumbsup

Thanks again for setting this up. Last year was great...this was better! And a little dealing is always fun. Thanks SgtFang for the Spartan helm. Enjoy the maps.

Looking forward to next time and making this a long-standing annual event.

b25201indyparty%20013f120.jpg
heres me with the prize I won. I forgot to get a pic taken with me and my props, oh well it was fun.

Thanks everyone for attending again this year, it was great seeing everyone again and meeting a few new people as well. I hope this continues to grow each year.

Mark (FHC) thanks again for your help in finding a place that we can use, hopefully each year, and hosting the cookout.

I'd also like to thank all those that donated stuff for the door prizes, i've got some pictures i'll post tomorrow and write up something thanking everyone properly for their donations and all the attendee's. Until then its zzzzz time...:sleep

I'm sorry I missed the party. :(

My dad decided to tell me on Friday that he entered us into a bass tournament for Sunday and needed my help getting our boat and gear ready on Saturday. He was so excited that I didn't want to break his heart and tell him that I had plans to go to a prop party on Saturday.

We got up at 4:30 am this morning and froze our butts off for the first couple of hours on the lake. The fishing stunk all day! :angry

Great pics Mark!:thumbsup It was also nice seeing everyone again (those I met last year, and the new ones this year) and hearing Mark's (fyberdyne) interesting stories on how the prop world/shops really work.

Can't wait till next year..

Also, thanks to Sarge for bringing my "new baby"..:love

I had a great time! I'm still in awe of all the cool stuff on display. Will definitely be back next year with droids and more.

Big thanks to everyone who had a hand in this awesome event. Its great to finally put some faces to names. :cool

I had a great time meeting everyone again, I want to thank Rusty for taking the time to get the party together, Mark for letting everyone hang out at his house after the show (Awesome collection!!!), and Mark and Mike from the FD group, it was great talking to you guys :).

Hope we can do this again soon.

Just wanted to throw out my thanks as well. I had a great time. Makes me wish I had made it last year. Great to meet everyone and chatting with a bunch of new faces.

I too had a great time and want to Thank everyone. It was a good turn out. A big thanks to all of you who help me get my stuff in and out. Also those of you who helped to my car at Mark's. You know who you are. If I remember this event tomorrow it will be cool. But you all know next year it will be like I never met you and I should be up to forgeting High school by then.
Mark
PS OH MY GOD THAT WAS A COOL ENTERPRISE MARK!

This was my second prop party that I have been to. Had a great time. Wanted to say thinks to FHC for the food afterwords. My I say also wow what a collection of star trek stuff. I have never seen so much in one spot before.

Ok due to the prop party I have been out looking and online hunting. There must not be any Dracula rings left. And Chris are there two sizes of that coffee pot? And what is a good price for one? I don't want to pay a bunch for one at a mall and find I could have got it cheper on ebay.
Mark

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back