Indianapolis prop party info

I got home about 90 min ago.. It was great seeing everyone again this year and meet some new guys like Decatur Vader (awesome IM costume).

I almost beat Mark for the number of helmets displayed but not quite.. (of course he didn't bring half of his, and I brought most all of mine):lol

Thanks again to Rusty for setting this up as well as any others..

I'll post a photobucket link tonight for the pics I took today..

Until next year!:)

I had a lot of fun too. It was nice seeing everyone again, that getting to talk props all day. :)

A big thanks to all that made this possible.

I'm really looking for ward to next year.

awesome set of photos darth clayton, those were some impressive helmets again this year, the efx xwing was very cool to see in person.:thumbsup

I ended up not being able to make it. Sick kid, sick wife, plus babysitting a mother-in-law duty popped up. Worst weekend ever.

I hope the party was a success.

Just thoughing this out there for next year, but maybe we should print folks screen name, and avatars, along with there name on their badges. (I'm a little to blind for it to help me, but it my help some folks.) Because, I met some really great folk, but I still can't match them up to there avatars. :lol (other then the onse I've known for a long time like.)

I've always been jealous of Mark's Gort helmet. :love I can't believe I didn't get a picture with it when he brought it to MI.

IMG_0333Medium.jpg

From what I heard it was a good time. Wish I could have been there but I had a garrison meeting to attend. I hope to make it next year.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back