Indianapolis prop party info

Well, I finally sent my e-mail, and confirmed that I'm coming, now I just have to figure out what I'm bringing.

I really wanted to inter the contest, but I just wont be able to pull anything together in the time I have left. (had a good idea for one too. :( ) Oh, well, plenty of other fun to be had.

I might get mine together this weekend, fingers crossed. I just have so many projects going and I'll be so busy next weekend!

It is with great regret that I will not be able to attend the Indianapolis Prop Party.
Perhaps next year when everything recovers.
Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year I had a little cookout after the party was over and I will be doing it again. The cookout is only for people that set up at the party and their family and friends that are attending with them. I'll be checking with everyone on Saturday morning to get a total of people coming out so I can call home and let the wife know how many will be coming.

soon as the prop party is over I gotta high tail it back home, gotta work that night, just found out last night at work or I would attend the cookout, thanks for letting me know.

I don't think I'm going to be able to bring anything to sell this time, so if anyone else needs a table, go ahead and let Mark or Mark know.

-Sarge

I don't think I'm going to be able to bring anything to sell this time, so if anyone else needs a table, go ahead and let Mark or Mark know.

-Sarge

Oh, no, say it an't so. I haven't bout any yet, but I've enjoyed seeing your wears up close. (plus, if I did buy something it would have saved a lot of shipping.)

Oh, well. Plans change. I was going to get there Friday, and go home Sunday, but instead I'm going to be riding there, and back the same day.:(

Well I am for sure coming, I don’t have anything to sell but I would like to look at the displays and meet some fellow RPF members.
See you all Saturday

I'm packing stuff now to get ready :)
See ya'll tomorrow.

Ok- just did quick inventory and here's what is packed up;
TMP Iron Man suit (you guys can help me finish it- make me work all day LOL)
STARK 4 license plate
Iron Man paper props
DR Doom helmet
Jurassic Park hardhat, brochure, amber chunk, shaving cream/dna can
Frankenstein bust

And in case we have some MEGO folks, I have the new EMCE Khan and Gorn figures, plus the originals I obtained from the creator when he was just doin this stuff out of his home.

GPS says about 4hrs 58min...ought to be able to shave 30 mins off that. Planning on being there by 9:30am.

We all orderin pizzas for lunch or what?

Last edited:
just got home, had a great time, missed a few that would like to have met again, thanks to those who made it possible, thanks to those who supplied the door prizes, hope it can happen again next year. didnt wanna miss the cookout but had to work tonight. thanks again, Chuck.(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

It was good seeing everyone again, I missed a few people this year but there's always next time :)

I really enjoyed talking to everyone and meeting some of the members I never met before like Decaturvader (great costume bro).
And thanks to Russ, Mark and Mike for making it happen.

I hope everyone does it again next year.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back