MIM at it again (recasting)

I work At airsoftgi the guys who make the Cleric gun and time cop gun kits come into the shop and sell them to the owner (For resale at a big markup). I spoke to him the last time he was in and he told me he sells to MIM

Um.... not to cause trouble or anything but wasent there a big thread created a while back by Matsuo claiming the AirsoftGI Cleric Gun was a recast of his? (Pretty sure he provided proof as well)

Hey, stumbled across this thread and I noticed that the link at the beginning no longer works. So I went to the MIM site and I can't seem to find this particular gun on there anymore.

Probably judging by the fact it is almost 3 years old, and the fact that MiM doesnt produce much of anything anymore.... yeahhhhhhh...

Since this was bumped up, MIM does indeed do inhouse molding and casting. I drove out there the other week to return an item a friend overseas had ordered which was of course falsely advertised and turned out to be a horrible recast missing parts and varied greatly from pictures on the website. I pulled around back from the "retail store" (which is actually a business plaza office type location) and talked to one of the guys that does their molding and casting and days later returned to speak to the owner who wasnt present but spoke with a great guy that ran that retail office who is a fanboy. Seems the owner is the one solely responsible for the recasting and false advertisements going on. The guys doing the work dont pick the projects and the guy running the retail store does what that job entails. Its a shame really, how one bad seed can cause so much anguish for sheer unethical greed.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back