NIKE MAG Knockoffs

I seriously doubt that shoesbagonsale would send an E-Mail like this after keeping quiet all the time although the shoes were promised to be shipped late October / beginning of November.
I really think that the shoes will start shipping in the next couple of days.
The surfacing of the additional set of pics definitely supports this hope...

I can understand you. I am aslo sitting here and can#t wait to order some pairs and finally get my hands on some mags. An start working with them. But I will wait until the first shop will have the original pictures of the shoe.

Can anyone who bought a pair from pickgoodshoes give them a shout, i'm not getting a response back for when they are due in to be shipped.

If you get a reply please post :)

Holy smokes, I am satisfied with those! For the price I consider it a bargain. I didn't get them for ten bucks a pair like Jedifyfe who bought a gross of them but I still feel I got a great deal. I cannot wait to get these on display. If the straps are glow in the dark like they appear to be, is anyone here going to sell replacement straps that light up? I don't care if it's a completely different circuit and the battery just sits in the shoe as mine will not be worn, they will be on display.

If that is the case, DIY. If you are not comfortable with that, I am sure one of the talents here will be able to sort you out.

Two of the sites I ordered from have updated their sites with messages the shoes are ready to go. Although a $20 increase came with that news. Hopefully I don't get asked to pay any extra.

Can anyone who bought a pair from pickgoodshoes give them a shout, i'm not getting a response back for when they are due in to be shipped.

If you get a reply please post :)

I've been in contact with 1 or 2 people from their site...They said they would be shipping in the next "10 days" about 3 days ago..if you go back 1 or 2 pages on here you'll see the full convo I had with one of them in their chat. Hopefully we'll get the product soon! :thumbsup

I've been in contact with 1 or 2 people from their site...They said they would be shipping in the next "10 days" about 3 days ago..if you go back 1 or 2 pages on here you'll see the full convo I had with one of them in their chat. Hopefully we'll get the product soon! :thumbsup

thanks mate, ye i seen that conversation as i also had a similar conversation with them, was just hoping now these pics have surfaced that they would have a new response but since then i have not heard from them, lucky they are a "reputable" company though :)

I do think that we'll have quite a few disappointed people when the these shoes come out. These are inferior copies of what were already mostly display-only shoes. I doubt these will hold up to much walking.

I also worry about how durable the soles will be.

Seriously? I don't see how anyone can be disappointed with these. It's all the hype and comparison to the real mags that's getting to you. These are at least 10 times the replica that the MPs are, and at a lower price point. I will be more than satisfied when mine arrive

Seriously? I don't see how anyone can be disappointed with these. It's all the hype and comparison to the real mags that's getting to you. These are at least 10 times the replica that the MPs are, and at a lower price point. I will be more than satisfied when mine arrive

I mean, people will want to wear them like regular shoes. But these are copies of what are display only shoes. They will most likely wear down easily and the electronics will last only a short time.

If anyone complains about getting this...

mag2-2.jpg

...for under $200, you need to have your head checked.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back