NIKE MAG Knockoffs

At least the box looks nice.

some of those wholesalers are being ridiculous, trying to rip people off with prices of $300!

do not buy whatsoever for no more than $130, because they simply acting like greedy leeches trying to bring up the price.

repdream, hiphopiop and a few other sites are all the same people, so you can see the ones who are doing this.

I just sent all those wholesalers some messages explaining the ridiculousness of trying to charge $300 for those!

It looks like they changed the shape of the pull holes to be more round. And they stupidly put the splatter underneath the clear soles. Plus it looks like the ankle strap is stayed in place by vecro actually on the upper itself. What the hell?

some of those wholesalers are being ridiculous, trying to rip people off with prices of $300!

do not buy whatsoever for no more than $130, because they simply acting like greedy leeches trying to bring up the price.

repdream, hiphopiop and a few other sites are all the same people, so you can see the ones who are doing this.

I just sent all those wholesalers some messages explaining the ridiculousness of trying to charge $300 for those!

Agreed

Looks pretty cheap in this pic.

It's all in how something is presented to you.

All I did was do my toe fix, fix the strap and make it so it looks like the ankle buckle is attached to the shoe...

kov2MAGS3.jpg

At this point, all of the comparison to the RD is a moot point. These are what we are getting and until they arrive and we can make true observations of them first hand, any presumptions or speculation is going to be redundant.

Agree 101%

I'm so happy with the soles, there's no protruding sole but they have a 3 part sole, the rd slant, the rd texture and similar paint flicks, recessed area semi circular shaped for el/led whatever they are and the pattern of the soles came out spot on IMO.

They are going to be perfect for my black mags :)

Hi all

I have tried to order from shoesbag - but when i go all the way through the checkout, i try and pay using paypal, it gives me a bit where i enter my paypal address, and I should get an invoice, but nothing comes through - i was told that they dont accept paypal anymore and that they want western union - the fee`s for me using that mehtod would be horrendous.

Doesn anyone have any ideas

Thanks - personally, these are fantastic, but thats coming from a guy who thought the white V1`s were brilliant :)

Also for all those who are upset that the straps are on the wrong side, a quick fix would be to swap the straps and buckle with each shoe.

Hi all

I have tried to order from shoesbag - but when i go all the way through the checkout, i try and pay using paypal, it gives me a bit where i enter my paypal address, and I should get an invoice, but nothing comes through - i was told that they dont accept paypal anymore and that they want western union - the fee`s for me using that mehtod would be horrendous.

Thanks - personally, these are fantastic, but thats coming from a guy who thought the white V1`s were brilliant :)

Yeah, avoid using western union at all costs. Couldn't you use a credit card? Who told you they no longer accept paypal. I went through the same deal when using paypal, but got instructions on how to pay about 24hrs after my order.

Hi all

As Leiter22 says you will get a email after 24 hour telling you how to pay. Thats whats happen to me.

well imo the RD ones felt like cheap chinese knockoffs when you had em on, so im more than ok paying like 30 times less for actual chinese knockoffs lols

the new pics look pretty darn good with the lights off, which is how id wear em anyhow. even the RD ones werent suggested to be worn and the electronics in them only had a 90day warranty. im sure these will be durable enough to rock for special occasions and be a great base for yall to mod em out to be even more accurate. =)

considering the quality nike puts out these days, if they did a general realease on these I doubt it would be much better than what were getting from these.

edit: also, im more glad they got the strap facing the right way on the shoe this time than the fact they have them on the wrong sides haha

Last edited:
Good to see more images. Given the term "fluffer" was used, are these the "money" shots?

Agree 101%

I'm so happy with the soles, there's no protruding sole but they have a 3 part sole, the rd slant, the rd texture and similar paint flicks, recessed area semi circular shaped for el/led whatever they are and the pattern of the soles came out spot on IMO.

They are going to be perfect for my black mags :)

The sole is not quite right, but 100x better than the previous V1 soles. At least these are clear. The base of the sole should be a different to the sides using an inverted pyramid pattern on the base with the waffle (which these have on three sides) on the sides. I don't think they taper enough, but for what we are paying, these are looking very good. The only MOD I can see myself doing is lighting that NIKE on the strap.

Also for all those who are upset that the straps are on the wrong side, a quick fix would be to swap the straps and buckle with each shoe.

So does anyone still think there is a charge port?

From what I can see, the ankle buckle is not attached to the shoe and like the V1s and even MP MAGs, will slip down as you wear them. I used self adhesive velcro for both the MP and V1s (now my leather pair) to stop this from happening. Works a treat.

From the images above, it also looks like the Heel Cup is no longer attached, rather a separate piece. Is it me or has that heel part of the mid-sole also been slimmed?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back