NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Looks like leds in the sole.

yep, leds, and it seems theve cut out into the sole?!

anyway, i put the pics from the webpage on here for you in one place.

NikeAirMag_018.jpg

NikeAirMag_017.jpg

NikeAirMag_016.jpg

NikeAirMag_015.jpg

NikeAirMag_014.jpg

NikeAirMag_013.jpg

NikeAirMag_012.jpg

NikeAirMag_011.jpg

NikeAirMag_010.jpg

NikeAirMag_009.jpg

NikeAirMag_008.jpg

NikeAirMag_007.jpg

NikeAirMag_006.jpg

NikeAirMag_005.jpg

NikeAirMag_004.jpg

NikeAirMag_003.jpg

NikeAirMag_002.jpg

NikeAirMag_001.jpg

From the video text:

"...the light can last for 4 hours, there is switch on each back of the shoe to turn off the light."

Last edited:
I got no money in this game. surprised nobody is complaining about the overly pronounced "ribs" from the laces.

They've been noted, along with many other small inaccuracies, but taken together, these inaccuracies don't (for me at least) overpower the overall effect of the shoe, which is that it's a 90% (or slightly less) accurate-to-original replica at a price point that is only about 3%—I repeat 3 PERCENT—of what the 2011 Mags sold for. That, my friend, is enough perspective to overcome several flaws.

Only a few are complaining at all.

well put my friend. LoL Can't wait to get these shoes. It gets better and better by the pics.

AirAir do either you or a family member work in the shop where these shoes are coming from? Or do you just have an inside friend? You've released the best pics yet. :thumbsup

I got no money in this game. surprised nobody is complaining about the overly pronounced "ribs" from the laces.

People have mentioned it, but all things considered it's not bad for the price.

Many of us got these for half the price of a pair of Mark Poons. Once you remember that, it's easy to see why little issues really aren't that big of a deal.

Plus, once some brave soul tears these things apart, we may find solutions to problem areas like those.

EDIT: Looks like those saying the ankle area was a separate piece to the rest of the shoe were right. You can clearly see the seam here, under the velcro.

NikeAirMag_003.jpg

It may actually be a blessing by providing us with an easy access point to do some minor rewiring.

-Nick

It may actually be a blessing by providing us with an easy access point to do some minor rewiring.

Good point. But that said, I wonder if we will be able to ever permanantly affix it. The real ones have the ankle buckle solidly attached to the rear of the shoe, right?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back