NIKE MAG Knockoffs

I agree.
The RD shoes are not designed to be worn.
The don't feel very comfortable. Though I havent worn mine... I've slipped my hand in them. Unlike the very comfy MarkPoon models, they are rigid and stiff.

Here's a link to some images of the instructional pamphlet if anyone's curious.
Nike MAG instruction pamphlet - Imgur

Same photos, so maybe I stumbled onto your album.

That disc. Is it a DVD or BD? What is on it?

Stiff, like EVA foam? I always found my pair of MP MAGs to be too soft. Yes when I squeezed into them, they were comfy, but not enough to actually wear.

Yes... the upper ankle area is like rigid EVA with a stiffer plastic frame along inside of the white leather. It feels structural or perhaps to keep the circuitry for the switch button secure.

The disc is a Blu-Ray with the ads we've all seen on YouTube. There's nothing new in it.

Ironic that, even though we've got e icy clear soles on these puppies, they went and spattered the area underneath so that they seem less so.

I just found this picture of one of the original MAG shoes from the movie and noticed the velcro is on the outer side of the shoe just like the V2s. It's from the Profiles In History auction.

101025_marty02-thumb-1000x969-26190.jpg

Just in case people were bothered that the V2s don't match the 2011 RDs. It looks like the strap of the V2s are more accurate than the RDs. :p

I just found this picture of one of the original MAG shoes from the movie and noticed the velcro is on the outer side of the shoe just like the V2s. It's from the Profiles In History auction.

Just in case people were bothered that the V2s don't match the 2011 RDs. It looks like the strap of the V2s are more accurate than the RDs. :p

They made a few pairs for the film and when going through screen caps, there does seem that are differences between the shoes such as the exact placement of the strap.

It probably doesn't matter. I just find that it is just easier to do up on the inside of the leg than the outside, so I will be changing mine over when I get them.

Hopefully, I can install some lights in the strap while preserving the glow in the dark logo. I kinda like it.

It would be neat if it were possible to back light the glow in the dark paint with small LED that could be turned off. Personally, I like the look of the shoe with the lights turned off. Of course I am going to have to turn them on at some point during wearing them. The temptation to see if they really are neck breakers is too great.

Looking at this image of the real 1989 shoe vs this V2 and I don't think the knock off is that far off. I was concerned about the Ankle Buckle but not so when you see it like this. The only thing that is wrong with the V2 is the lack of the seam above the ankle strap.

attachment.php

Last edited:
My brother is not an expert on BTTF, but is of sneakers... I showed him pics of the V2 and he said "swoosh is off". Hot dammit. He's right!
Yeah I said the same thing a few posts back. The SWOOSH is funny because when doing searches, I found a few different versions, so had to ask which is the true or original SWOOSH. Even NIKE have different versions on different shoes.

Take a look at the SWOOSH on that 1989 shoe and note how short the tail is compared to the one of the 2011 RD MAG. The V2 is somewhere in between being thick but having the length to reach up to the top of the Heel Cup.

When I did my leather MAGs, I ended up going with the shape of the SWOOSH on the V1 MAGs because it looked better on those shoes than the actual SWOOSH I found on line. I did however have to extend the tail. Go figure.

Last edited:
For anybody interested chinashopsell.com emailed me this morning and said they will ship in 2-3 days

chinashopsell.com and shoesbagonsale is the same seller !

Same Paypal account, same kind of site, same prizes etc ...

Beware, because the Paypal account for this two sites is suspended ........... or has never existed ?

does anyone know the easiest way to remove the rubber sole from the mid sole? i know i can use a exacto-knife but takes forever =/

Really wish they never splattered underneath the soles as its just causing me more work lol

Oh I thought they CURED Parkinsons by now...:rolleyes:lol

The reason that NIKE didn't mass produce these is that the electronics WILL fail. People that own the RD's and that wear them, have had lights going out and many issues with them.

Only morons who pull the straps tight and walk up and down stairs ;)

spoke to pickgoodshoes this morning, they are saying "another week" no shock there though...

I spoke to them last night also. They said they have them in stock but are just getting everything together to send them out so that we'll have them in the beginning of Dec. :thumbsup

After another Google search I've just found this other place even cheaper ($89,90):

saletradeshop.com

What do you think? I still don't know if order them or not. Still have a bad feeling about this chinese sites after I never received V1 Mags I ordered form Buyluxuryclothing... :angry

Edit: after chatting with them: they don't accept Paypal / they have them in stock

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back