Star Trek XI Uniform shirts

Like has been stated. Not the cost but the sizes you seem to be offering.

Frankly I can't see any reason you shouldn't offer just the fabric. Whatever the process in getting the shirts made, what would it hurt to simply remove an amount of fabric from the process. If anything it simplifies the whole process.

The first goal is to get a completed piece. Selling just the fabric will be considered secondarily. I will not do both concurrently.

BUT, put down your sizes so at least I know what proportion of sizing we are dealing with - If there is a need for XL, then we do an XL and perhaps disregard the smalls or go less quantities on each.

j

The first goal is to get a completed piece. Selling just the fabric will be considered secondarily.
j

Sorry Jose that REALLY seems backwards. You are certainly free to do as you please, but in the process of making these surely once the fabric is made, THAT would be the time to pull out the portion that does not need to be turned into shirts.

XXL for me regardless. Thanks

Just curious about what comes with that price tag. Is it just the colour shirt on it's own or does it come with the charcoal gray undershirt? Also does the shirt come bare or with the division insignia and rank stripes? And last, if it does include the insignia, will it be metal like the originals?

I'm very interested :)
I'd like to see photos before I commit. Not that I question the accuracy or quality.

Oh, and I'd be looking for a Gold XL.

I would also like to know what all is included with the price. I am hoping it comes with everything.
I am a size small, however, if the shirts are suitable to be altered by any experienced tailor, a size medium will work.
Will we be seeing any pictures soon?

Just curious about what comes with that price tag. Is it just the colour shirt on it's own or does it come with the charcoal gray undershirt? Also does the shirt come bare or with the division insignia and rank stripes? And last, if it does include the insignia, will it be metal like the originals?

Good questions.

I know there are some of the original insignia badges used in the Rittenhouse card set, I was hoping to get one but the one on ebay is $6000...
And to think all you had to do to get one was order a few cases of cards that would have been easy to sell, wish I was paying attention before the movie release.

Sorry Jose that REALLY seems backwards. You are certainly free to do as you please, but in the process of making these surely once the fabric is made, THAT would be the time to pull out the portion that does not need to be turned into shirts.

XXL for me regardless. Thanks

oh yeah ! You're backwards !

I have been thinking and talking to the team. Despite my wish to create a finished product, which we will... it might be that we have to do a public fabric run first to generate the run in the first place - so you might get your wish, Mike. Also, it would also alleviate sizing issues (obviously).

Stay tuned guys. One thing is clear : We are moving on getting the fabric and print.

We will also be putting them together, but we just to appease everyone and for the sake of attracting enough people to help in funding the run, we might just sell the fabric as people here are saying.

The question is this : What color is first ?

I'd vote for red, blue, then gold.

Of course, I have no idea when this run will happen, so I have no idea if I can even jump in on it. Regardless, I wear a small. Like, a slim fit small. I have to wear leather jackets from the '70s in order to get a proper fit.

I wish I had a better quality copy, but this is what I've got:

guide_pic1.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back