Beware big recaster alert!!!!!!!!! NOT OVER YET!!!!!

TMP

Sr Member
A BUYER ON THIS BOARD SHOWED HIS IRONMAN COSTUME. APPERENTLY THIS WAS TAKEN FROM A LICENCED OXMOX IRONMAN STATUE AND REWORKED AND CUT TO A COSTUME, TO COMPLETE IT THEY USD OUR MIDSECTION, NECKSEAL AND RUSSELSCULPS HELMET. I DID RESEARCH AND FOUND ALLOT OF DATE ON VARIOUSE NAMES WHO WAS CONNECTED BY ADDS, PROFILES AND SO ON AND POSTED THEM HERE. BELLOW IS WHAT HAPPEND AND PR 30TH OF MARCH 2009 THIS LOOKS TO BE CONTINUE......READ ON!!!

FLASHBACK...
Michelle just called me upsett about the post i made. In fairness i was willing to hear her out and we had a longer conversation sorounding my claim. We have never been asked if they could use the parts. She wanted til tomorrow to get a clear answer since she had to have a meeting with her sculptor. She also claimed to be contacted by other clients of us to have their suit worked over by them, but these people whould not step forward. If anyone here is not satified then contact me. If anyone want other people to cast other parts then that is totaly fine by me. But not our parts. They can scult their own parts but i do not support anyone wanting to use our parts and recast them and retool them. Regardless of that i enhanced to Michelle that it still gives them no right to replicate or use existing props and to call it their own. Michelle wanted to clear this up, and i think this is constructive and fair.

My claim is that they took our midsection ironman abdominal- groin , pant parts and called it their own by redoing the spinal.
I also stand by my claim that they took the neck and recast that.

There are people who have past experience and there are some links from other forums. I do not know about these past incident other than what i have read. Michelle wanted to to retract or remove the other threads since she said those were resolved with the people posting the problem. I replied i will not try to change other peoples opinion or remove treads based on other peoples experience. I repled if she had resolved them then they should contact the persons directly and have them remove or retract their own statments as i modify mine for now. Its not for me to rewrite what has happend, those involved can only do that.

Here is the link to the tread about the parts i claim to be recast from us:
http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/michellewkd/?start=40

Once again i want to make it clear i can not speak for other peoples experience,
they have to step forward them self if wanted to be heard.

I have also removed the names, since Melissa said some was not part of the bussiness and was injusticed dragged into this.
I agree with her and i therby retract the names since i am now in direct contact with the person in charge, Michelle.

Last edited:
Re: Beware big recaster alert!!!!!!!!!

Good detective work!!!

Recasters- Kill 'em, Kill 'em all...

Brad

I'm assuming they don't go by their real names on eBay and forums so do you have any names they do use ?
Where are they based etc ?

this is great work on catching these people john. It really bothers me know that there are people benefiting from other peoples work. There is no more honor or pride these days. it is pathetic and if karma really does exist they really have something coming to them...

Are they members here?

If so they need to be banned

it looks like the recasted some of adam stuff from the 405th.com .. i may be mistaken though

I'm not sure but i think the Lee you mention might be a guy called Lee Moore this seller wouldn't be based around the North of England by any chance would they ? Liverpool area ?

Revised in fairness of allowing Michelle getting back to me with a reply.

The bellow links are not personal experience from us.
These are experience from others and we dont know if these have been resolved or not and therfore encourage the company of Michelle to contact these people them self to the persons retract, remove or modife their own statments.
http://www.thehunterslair.com/lofiversion/index.php/t3440-0.html
http://www.thehunterslair.com/lofiversion/index.php/t3440-50.html

I will not remove these for now, since they have relevence to the claims i have about recast issues.
http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9929&pid=81300&mode=threaded&show=&st=0

Last edited:

You're saying that entire 54-page gallery is recasts?

Reply modified.

This is the link i reffer to where a girl is sculpting on top of an existing piece of the statue head.
You can se the neck from the statue on there:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=308630

http://www.ittuna.co.uk/index.php?pop=35045&itemid=220344941817
Iron Man Mark 2 Helmet

th_DSC00254.jpg
th_DSC00258.jpg
th_DSC00256.jpg

Mark 2 Helmet mould

This is an auction for a full size mark 2 Iron Man helmet, mould made of high grade silicone rubber with a fibreglass outer shell to maintain the casts are held ridged until ready for de-moulding. I have only produce 4 pulls from them & will go on to produce many more. The casts as you can see from the picture are museum quality & only require trimming & painting, each cast will fetch in excess of £150 easily aluminium and stainless steal powder in the casting process will achieve an actual metal finish, unlike any other helmet on the market.

Dimensions: The helmet will snugly fit a 24 inch head

Height: 20cm

Width: 19cm

Length: 28cm

The finished Helmet’s in the listing are for show purposes only & will not be included in the sale
I'm also selling kit versions of entire Iron man Costume.

DSC00258.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll be clearer: the link goes to page 3 of a 54 page gallery. Is the ENTIRE gallery relevant to this case, or just page 3?

Great work on this, and thanks for the warnings about these sub-human recasters:thumbsup

You're saying that entire 54-page gallery is recasts?

Well i was aware of this when i saw our stuff there,

Revised what i said about Russels helmet since Michelle say this is resolved directly with him. I can not confirm this.

Last edited:

it looks like the recasted some of adam stuff from the 405th.com .. i may be mistaken though

I don't believe so in this specific case - if it is the Lee I'm thinking of the Halo armor he sells is cast from a Muckle statue but it is different in size and detail from the stuff Adam produces. I can't speak to the rest of it...

Sorry to hear about this and hopefully once the word gets out their luck will run out...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back