Beware big recaster alert!!!!!!!!! NOT OVER YET!!!!!

Re: Beware big recaster alert!!!!!!!!!

on one of those links he sent. there was photos of what appeared to be adams armor. and he was selling it.

http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9929&pid=81300&mode=threaded&show=&st=0

i am pretty sure that is adams armor.

That isn't Adam's armor. However, there was an Assault Rifle on page 1 of the photobucket that looked like either Link's or Adam's.
http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/michellewkd/?action=view&current=DSC00426.jpg

Well i dont belive any of it is sculped by them, maybe modified a bit.

This is the link i reffer to where a girl is sculpting on top of an existing piece of the statue head. you can se the neck on there:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=308630

SELLING MOULDS OF IRONMAN HELMET. Is this reconiced.....
http://www.ittuna.co.uk/index.php?pop=35045&itemid=220344941817

BELLOW COPY OF ADD HE MADE FOR A HELMET MOULD:

Iron Man Mark 2 Helmet

th_DSC00254.jpg
th_DSC00258.jpg
th_DSC00256.jpg

Mark 2 Helmet mould

This is an auction for a full size mark 2 Iron Man helmet, mould made of high grade silicone rubber with a fibreglass outer shell to maintain the casts are held ridged until ready for de-moulding. I have only produce 4 pulls from them & will go on to produce many more. The casts as you can see from the picture are museum quality & only require trimming & painting, each cast will fetch in excess of £150 easily aluminium and stainless steal powder in the casting process will achieve an actual metal finish, unlike any other helmet on the market.

Dimensions: The helmet will snugly fit a 24 inch head

Height: 20cm

Width: 19cm

Length: 28cm

The finished Helmet’s in the listing are for show purposes only & will not be included in the sale
I'm also selling kit versions of entire Iron man Costume.

DSC00258.jpg
Yep, That's my helmet right there!:angry bleeper bleepin recasters! Thanks for posting this TMP. Spread the word so no one deals with these jerks and they are shunned on all sites and all shows they go to. Would love to see them confronted and embarassed at some con they are selling recast stuff at.
As for my helmet, looks like they retooled the ears. A had a couple of tells in my sculpt to deferiniate it from the others so I know it's mine. The ears was one, I made the channel slightly wider the screne used. Here's a pic of my original sculpt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry to see this ,particularily from my home country as well ,something really needs doing about this recasting issue :angry

I was thinking that we need a community wide list in all prop forums of all known and outed recasters. It could be a sticky at the top of the prop section so that anyone can see it as any new members would not see all the old threads.I know personally of 2 people who have stopped making props as they are sick of them getting recast, i am sure they are not the only ones and consequently we are all losing out .
I am an admin at the Replica Prop Board and would be very keen to have this on our forum.
If any of the staff are interested in putting something like this together we have a list of a few on our site somewhere.

Since looking at the photobucket pics some of the E11 parts look like mine too!! ROTJ scope rail and ANH stock are either mine or he has recast them, never seen any others out there made the same way.

Last edited:

Yep, That's my helmet right there!:angry bleeper bleepin recasters! Thanks for posting this TMP. Spread the word so no one deals with these jerks and they are shunned on all sites and all shows they go to. Would love to see them confronted and embarassed at some con they are selling recast stuff at.
As for my helmet, looks like they retooled the ears. A had a couple of tells in my sculpt to deferiniate it from the others so I know it's mine. The ears was one, I made the channel slightly wider the screne used. Here's a pic of my original sculpt.

Strange...... Michelle said this was resolved with you and they been in dialog with you.

Russel i am really disepoints me to hear this. As i told her, if she have sculptors doing work for them, then the sculptor should sculpt their own things. If she is not aware of this and she is in charge then she should strike down on this.

I will be fair and i will only speak of my own personal experience and not others.
So i will leave others to share their personal experiences, this is up to others to do, not me.

I said to her that what has been written by others is past history and several things adding up. She should acknowlege these facts that people in fact are claiming to be recast. I can only go by facts provided based on what has and is beeing said by those inflicted.

I stand by my personal claim.

Last edited:

Strange...... Michelle said this was resolved with you and they been in dialog with you. I said i be fair and i will speak of my own personal experience and not others. So i will leave this up to other to do not me.

I have never spoken to these people! Frankly wouldn't care to as it is obvious they have no regard or repect for the artist, and any conversation would end in me being frustrated, and them laughing in my face. Best defence would be to keep lifting the rocks they are hiding under to expose them. Hopefully they'll get tired of being made fools of AND eventually no one will take them serious, they'll lose money in their investments and move on to torment some other part of society. Sucks that we have to deal with this in our playground.

Problem is there are tons of people who could care less that your own work is ripped off(I myself have been recast a few times) All they want is a better price than the original maker would give them. Most buyers wouldn't care even if they know its a recast of inferior quality as long as they get a "deal" on it. I hope you guys are able to at least put a dent in these low lifes wallets.

I'm not sure but i think the Lee you mention might be a guy called Lee Moore this seller wouldn't be based around the North of England by any chance would they ? Liverpool area ?

looking through the photobucket Acc. I've definatly seen the Halo Lid & the battle droid pic's listed on the bay, it was over well over two yrs ago but the same pic's & their location was in liverpool.

I have never spoken to these people! Frankly wouldn't care to as it is obvious they have no regard or repect for the artist, and any conversation would end in me being frustrated, and them laughing in my face. Best defence would be to keep lifting the rocks they are hiding under to expose them. Hopefully they'll get tired of being made fools of AND eventually no one will take them serious, they'll lose money in their investments and move on to torment some other part of society. Sucks that we have to deal with this in our playground.

well, its no suprise that these people are also liars too.

well done on getting through tmp

That isn't Adam's armor. However, there was an Assault Rifle on page 1 of the photobucket that looked like either Link's or Adam's.
http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/michellewkd/?action=view&current=DSC00426.jpg

I don't think that it's Link's but it does look exactly like Adam's (I'm holding one as I type this). Did anyone see any better pics of this listed? There are some "tells" on his as well and a better pic would show them. Has anyone heard of them actually selling these? I heven't run into any and I keep a pretty close watch on the Halo props for sale...

I'll let Adam know...

She might want to take down the car for sale ad with her personal contact information on page 12 of the photo account.

I agree with your feelings and ethic in this.

I have given her a promise to give me a reply tomorrow since she needed to confront her sculptor that does her work if he had recast it or sculpted. My word was not assuring enought, but fair enought she will get a chance to speak with her people at tomorrows board meeting as she said it.

I stand by my claim that the ab and pant + the neck has been recast.

She might want to take down the car for sale ad with her personal contact information on page 12 of the photo account.

That was how i contacted them...
Its their own post so i cant be blamed for giving out there phone number.

Wow...this is really sad! They have been busy little bees with a collection that huge....

No. I'd love to clear it up. My "armor" was gotten from a guy in the UK. It originates from the Muckle Statue. He probably has the original molds I got mine from. Though I dont' see an assault rifle. (locked photobucket)

She must be in panic mode now because she shut down public access to her Photobucket account.

The escape to the underground world once again begins!

She must be in panic mode now because she shut down public access to her Photobucket account.

The escape to the underground world once again begins!

Not before I cut n pasted the car ad!:lol Would it be recasting to post it?

<Anxiously waiting for recasted telephone number picture>

At least all the work that she and her shop recast you guys will now have the Recaster Hotline Telephone Number!

Open 7/24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back