Limited Run “Mine! Or I will help you not!” YODA LAMP BLOWOUT. Last in stock SALE

Re: “Mine! Or I will help you not!” Luke’s… no wait… Yoda’s Dagobah Lamp run.

Would love to get one more to give as a gift. Payment sent and hopefully a few more available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your pm's are full

but Sorry man, been working on them all day and seeing this now. Got your payment and it will go out tomorrow.

Thank for the heads up on my pm box being full! Great! Glad you got it. Look forward to giving this away as a special gift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The run is fulfilled except one person. I have extras available

My lamps were delivered this week, and they're fantastic. Great craftsmanship Scott!

DO IT!!! There won't be a second run.

same with me. i am also broke. but damn. amazing

ok guys. The Run is officially all fulfilled. I am now selling extras as supplies last. IF you want one, get it soon, there will NOT be another run. IF you need to work out payment plans, we can do that within reason. Just contact me.

I have ten done today and 5 are spoken for already.

View attachment 835687

It was a great run. I love mine, & I'm so happy that I was able to be apart of this run. The quality of this piece is beyond compare! If you are at all able (check out Scott's payment option), go for it. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you Scott!

I have two left ready to ship immediately.

I'll take one Scott, payment incoming.

Edit: Payment Sent

Last edited:
Re: “Mine! Or I will help you not!” Luke’s… no wait… Yoda’s Dagobah Lamp run. NOW SHI

One left ready to ship immediately. I will slowly be making the rest of the remaining stock, and they're available NOW. If you want one, get one.

here's a new video

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: “Mine! Or I will help you not!” Luke’s… no wait… Yoda’s Dagobah Lamp run. NOW SHI

Can't wait to add one to my collection of props. I placed an order earlier today. The craftsmanship looks fantastic.

It'll go out Monday.

Any further orders will be ready in two weeks

I want one so bad. I wish guys with small beat up pick up trucks with no insurance would stop running in to me.

My lamp arrived today. The quality and craftsmanship are fantastic.

mine did as well its beautiful ! worth every penny. I cant stop smiling when i hold it.
FullSizeRender-1.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back