Limited Run • • UPDATED CENTER STONE • • Doctor Strange Challenge Coin • •

Re: Doctor Strange Challenge Coin Anyone?

I've completed about 75% of the front; mostly fine detail work is left.

Any word yet on the art for the other side of the coin?

For the front, one will be chosen, the difference being the script, one larger than the other.

eyechoices.jpg

The gold color is a sanded gold, the black is a smooth polish gold, the silver is silver, and the green the glow in the dark eye.

Maybe it's just the way the colors look, but I don't really like either of the designs. The design for the back actually looks like it is gold and black. These images of the back look more like bright yellow, black, weird green, and grey. Also, the back seems to be much more detailed.

That's a tough one. When I first looked at the new image, I thought it was simply incomplete.

Seeing the images covered up seems to take away, instead of adding to the appearance.

Maybe it's just the way you chose to display it? The gray slashes may just need detail......?

In this case, I think you would be best to keep it somewhat simple and close to the original as possible;

The_Eye_Of_Agamotto_Necklace_375x500.jpg

Last edited:

That design would look great on the front of the coin, and the level of detail would match that of the back of the coin.

The best screen grab with a good amount of detailing:

IMG_20160723_094840.jpg

There are several different designs as the eye was opening. This was with it closed and not transforming.
As the eye opened, the interior rotated and changed.

And you can change the eye to green if you want as that was just as the eye was about to open.
The all brass/gold looks good though.

The_Eye_Of_Agamotto_Necklace_375x500.jpg
IMG_20160723_094840.jpg

Either one of these pics posted by tripoli is closer to what I was expecting based on your design for the back. The first one would probably be easier to do and looks just as good as the second one.

I like the new design better.

Please put me down for 1.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back