Limited Run • • UPDATED CENTER STONE • • Doctor Strange Challenge Coin • •

Re: Doctor Strange Challenge Coin Anyone?

Just a quick update - I'm working with the mint tweeking the design for their press. Confirmation of final work should be soon.

And it's not too late for others to get in on this.

Two quick updates:

1) I have updated the payment list, so if you are still in, feel free to go ahead and send payment.

2) I'm going to also work up this as the front side, but with the eye open. Thoughts on this one?

s-l1600[1].jpg

Two quick updates:

1) I have updated the payment list, so if you are still in, feel free to go ahead and send payment.

2) I'm going to also work up this as the front side, but with the eye open. Thoughts on this one?

View attachment 689366

What eye is that ? It looks like a simplified version that is more symmetrical and consistent.

I sent payment for 2 coins on November 14. Never got a reply to my PM and my status on the list is still unpaid

I sent payment for 2 coins on November 14. Never got a reply to my PM and my status on the list is still unpaid

I apologize - somehow I missed your payment and two others. But the list has been updated again, this time correctly.

Just a quick update. I am finishing up the template for the version I last posted, to get opinions, then I'll set the press a' minting.

So a bit more tweeking. What do you think? Still gotta work on the bottom right coverage of the eye...

moreeyechoices.jpg

I'd definitely be in for C.
The photo on which design A is based is almost certainly a fan made Eye and therefore not accurate.
I have the Art of the Movie book with a great close up of the front and back of the prop that I can share.
Eye front.jpg

Eye 2.jpgw

I would say B myself. It is more complex as the backside would be. The original also does not have the large symbols on the edging like the C design.

Option B is the winner, and the design is at the mint. I will keep all updated on the progress as I get it.

And it's not too late to get in on these.

I have yet to go back through the payments for this, but I have you as paid (now).

If you're still taking orders, put me in for two

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back