Interest • 2nd RUN IS A GO! • Pokemon Go Pokecoin "Gold" Challenge Coin • 19/100 SOLD •

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have been asked by a few people to see about a second run of my Pokecoin, so if you are interested, sign up now!

With how well my other challenge coins turned out, I wanted to try a different genre and maybe make the coin as seen in the Pokémon Go game.

Even if you don't play, this would make a great gift for that special someone in your life that does (spouse/partner/kid/crazy uncle Ash).

They are $15 each with tracked shipping $2.50 in the US and $12.50 outside (the coins are weighty), or free if two or more are purchased and you are in the US (sorry overseas peeps - I can't offer the same).

Payment via PayPal can be sent to me via payments@levelsevenaccess.com

Please post below if you are interested or if you are buying.

Thanks,
Sean

--- INTERESTED / PAID ---

Rachen - 2

ColdVizjerei - 6 - PAID
SentientPie - 3 - PAID
Hatefrost - 2 - PAID
Markgarcia10 - 2 - PAID
corruptedxd - 2 - PAID

And if you need a friend, here's my trainer code: 1988 6386 8073

IMG_0106.JPG IMG_0104.JPG

15242003_10207895711890809_8392728184132750895_n.jpg 15284086_10207895711850808_6078420241193890292_n.jpg

pokecoin.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Go "Gold" Challenge Coin

I guess my son would love one too. But would a Pikachu seen from the front not be better? Something like this:

PikachuVictory.png

Updated this thread to "Limited Run" so get those payments in before the price goes up!

Thanks for your payment tripoli!

And I updated the photo with the completed back - just have to finish the front now.

I get the message :
PayPal.Me isn't available in your country
when I click on your link...

:confused

The Pikachu I'm using is on the coin used in the game.
Ah, OK. I don't know the game, but my little son likes the animation series and the cards... But I'm out, Although it's the coin from the game, I don't like the design. Good luck with the run, though!

Ah, OK. I don't know the game, but my little son likes the animation series and the cards... But I'm out, Although it's the coin from the game, I don't like the design. Good luck with the run, though!

Not a problem, but be sure to come back to see the finished pieces, as you *may* change your mind. ;-)

Paid for my 2

Got it, thanks!

I'd like to get 2, are they still available?

Yes they are, thanks.

Currently I'm converting the coin to where it can be minted, then I'll be getting it to press. I'm hoping by the weekend or early next week.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back