Limited Run • STILL AVAILABLE! • S.H.I.E.L.D. Unseen* Gold SHIELD Badge from Iron Man 2008

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These are still available and make a great Christmas gift for the SHIELD fan in your life - order now!

We all know what the current Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. badge looks like, but did you know for the first Iron Man and Thor movies, there was a different badge?

*So I now have to amend this. My buddy Cal over at the Sandbox on FB helped me remember these - when I was working on my Strike patches I ran across these badges and kept them deep in the recesses of my mind, only to have them resurface years later.

This retro gold (polished and antique) badge is 6.6 cm from star tip to star tip and 7.5mm thick, as is the current badge used in the show and eFx's replica.

C87CE30E-666D-48B6-B241-BE5C06E066E8.jpeg 61864F64-1108-42CE-8DBB-BB04EB02DE83.jpeg

The polished is $30 and the antique price is $50 before shipping.

Shipping in the US is $3.00 (up to three badges, then it is $7.50 for four for or more for Priority Mail Insured with tracking)

Overseas shipping is $15.00 (estimate - will know more shortly and it will be exact) for up to two - more will be a case by case basis, with tracking.

Payment can be sent to payments@levelsevenaccess.com, and please pay using the “goods & services” option.

Please post below if you are interested and your choice.

Thanks,
Sean

-:-:-: AS OF THURSDAY 8/30, ALL ORDERS PLACED PRIOR WILL HAVE SHIPPED :-:-:-

Last edited:
Re: Nick Fury's Unseen Gold SHIELD Badge from Iron Man 2008

Maybe this will show up in the Captain Marvel movie?

We all know what the current Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. badge looks like, but did you know for the 2008 Iron Man movie, there was a different badge?

Although I am not able to post a picture of the actual badge (the photo is not mine to post), it is what this graphic is based off of:

View attachment 828131

But I do have enough access to see about creating a cool replica of that badge.

The retro gold badge would be the same size, 6.6cm (from star tip to star tip), as the actual current badge used in the show and eFx's replica.

I'm currently working on the details for molding, etching, and pricing so I'll post that info as soon as I get it.

Please post below if you might be interested.

Thanks,
Sean

Was the badge in a wallet with a ID card? and if is was is the ID card the same.

The run is about 90% ready to go - I'm just finalizing the height dimension - looking to be 7 - 7.5 mm. I'll keep you updated.

Maybe this will show up in the Captain Marvel movie?

I would hope/think, but you never know...

Was the badge in a wallet with a ID card? and if is was is the ID card the same.

The badge is on a circular belt badge holder with clip.

Last edited:

Production has begun, so if you want to get in on the pre-order pricing and save 16.67% off what will be the normal price, do so now as the price will go up in about 10-14 days.

Details are in the first post.

Obviously still gonna pick one up, but out of curiosity do you have any images?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back