1:1 Ledger Joker Bust - New Pics in Post #29 (old but overdue for update)

Re: NEW 1:1 Ledger Joker Bust - New Pics in Post #18

Yeah I think it looks way improved from a head that already looked great. I'm curious though, why isn't it on a full mannequin anymore?

Yeah I think it looks way improved from a head that already looked great. I'm curious though, why isn't it on a full mannequin anymore?

They are actually two separate castings. The torso I was using was way to broad for what size the head is. I am gonna find something more proportionate to be the head-to-toe body.

I think you've hit that sweet spot with this now... IMO the best Heath Ledger Joker likeness on these boards thus far. It really has that look for me.

I think you've hit that sweet spot with this now... IMO the best Heath Ledger Joker likeness on these boards thus far. It really has that look for me.

ha ha - thanks ;)

I appreciate all the comments guys. Hopefully whatever I do next will be even better..

Great job on the likeness, but it´s kinda missing something that psico look that he has, he looks too nice and calm, needs more energy. Do you know what i mean ??

yeah I know - I think I focused too much and trying to get the likeness that I kind of forgot about expression, which is just as important...

I know he's not perfect, but with how far I've come since the beginning of this project (some of you may remember), I'm pretty proud of what its become. Anyway, I have a few minutes while the kid was asleep so I drug him in the living room and took some pics. Full body pics when I finally get some pants (and, uh, legs, LOL)

DSCN8956.jpg

DSCN8955.jpg

DSCN8958.jpg

DSCN8957.jpg

I think this looks great. The pose is very natural looking. The only slight suggestions I would offer is to trim the hair some. It looks an inch or so too long. I'd also suggest throwing some gel in the hair to give it a slightly wet look. Other than that it looks fantastic ... save for the pants thing ... :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back