1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (Full Figure Statue) RE-BOOT "Latest Pics Last Page"

Re: 1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (Full Figure Statue) "Latest Pics Last Page"

Thanks guys...

Yes indeed Luke is supposed to be holding a backpack with Yoda in it... Luke will also be muddy sweaty... really run ragged by his Jedi training!

Interested, pending uncensored photos (and price).

Seriously, that is too creepy for words, so you've got a big thumbs-up from me.

Creepycool. I wonder if anyone's shown Mark Hamill himself yet! It must be super weird to realise that someone out there on the internet is working on a life-size sculpt of your body and face :p

oh...my....god! I found this thread pretty late, and what people say is true, every picture is even more astounding than the last. I'm not one to know much about sculpture and modeling, but the detail you have (his skin) is jaw dropping, can't wait to see the end result!

Thanks guys... I hope to be finishing this off next month after I've completed a few projects for people ;)

lukeremote.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Heres the latest pic of the statue.... did quite a bit of work on his forearms last night... ended up using a mirror like with most of this sculpt for a lot of the musculature :lol

lukescu29.jpg

i have to applaud you, but not for your skill, for having the nerves to sculpt this, it would creep me out to look at, or i'd have to throw a robe on him at least.

as far as the detail and accuracy go, it is very impressive.

this is one of the best sculpts I have ever seen! I can't wait for another update! Subscribed!

Did he have a ligthsaber accident? :love
Sorry... :facepalm

This is really good. You must send a pic to the the real life "Luke" when finished.

Yet another project waiting to be finished :lol

Copious amounts of Awesome!!
Looks a hell of a big job & a spot on likeness.

This isn't a critisism but would he look a little more tired in the eyes if he'd been leaping around with yoda on his back? just a thought :)

I'm looking forward to seeing this completed (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Yeah I'm looking at doing him with the eyelis down a bit.. we'll see when I get back to this :eek

Truly amazing work Phil, I love your ethos of making everything by hand. And you have incredibly talented hands at that!!
The skin texturing works beautifully!

Thanks, my friend we try our best... Damn, I just can't wait to get this thing finished but theres so many projects I;m commited to and that really I need to complete on first! :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

This is lookin special Phil. Epic infact. Great lookin piece hope you get back to it soon :thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back