1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (Full Figure Statue) RE-BOOT "Latest Pics Last Page"

Re: 1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (Full Figure Statue) "Latest Pics Last Page"

Ahhh but theres a bigger picture here :D

very impressive work, you're very talented, will follow this avidly.

Well I re-booted this project the other week with a fresh pair of eyes and added inspiration with a few exhibitions coming up... The biggest improvement is the eyes... Heres a little sneak showing the sculpt and the composite next to it showing the key inspiration behind this.

n777.jpg

I'd like to thank my mate Steve for his help towards eventually finishing and realising this as a silicone display piece :thumbsup

I was thinking about this the other day, I'm glad to see its still going & looking Fantastic :) :thumbsup

wow Phil,holy crapamole
phenomenal as always.
ill say it again. your the master of star wars character replication. the likeness is incredible.
can not wait to see this completed. and with yoda to boot. looks like you'll have another image to add to your banner.

And so the hugely intense yet enjoyable texturing process starts... a bit more to do yet, though, before I'm completely happy. ;)

pb94.jpg

pxi5.jpg

y91f.jpg

Looks really cool. But the biggest challenge is to get this bust painted that its lookin like Mark himself....the biggest problem with every human bust.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back