Limited Run 1:1 Michael Keaton Face insert for Batman Cowl

Payment sent Vash ..
How do you guys plan on posing this? Do you just push material behind the face cast in the cowl .. or you fix it to a styro head or something?

Thanks Bigturc! I think stryrofoam heads or the like would work well. Mine at the moment is just backfilled with material since I haven't had a chance to modify a foam head yet.

Just a bit of an update, I only had enough material to cast a few of these, but I ordered more and should arrive toward the middle of the week. I also purchased the shipping boxes which should come tomorrow afternoon.
I'll ship the casts that are ready down the line according to who paid the earliest.
KEATON-RUN.jpg

One person dropped out, so 2 spots still available so get it while it lasts.

The resin came today so the remaining paid orders will be cast this weekend.

The first post is now updated with tracking and customs information from shipment. Please let me know when you get these.
A couple of spots are still open. Once this run is done, the mold goes back into the deep abyss of my garage and who knows when it will come out again ;)

Just recieved mine and couldn't be more happy. I tried these in all my 89 and returns cowl and it fits perfectly. Here are a few pics of it inside Kevin's (Coofunkcurly) 89 cowl for those that need reference. Can't wait to get it painted.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks for those pics Smylex! Glad you like it and thanks again for your second order!
littlemuseum - you may be able to track shipment via USPS.com

Smylex .. Thanks for the pics .. As Kev said, that looks excellent!!!

Finally I'll be able to display that thing properly!!!

Awesome! Glad it arrived safely Littlemuseum and I'm glad these are fitting the cowls since that was a worry for some.
Looking forward to seeing some of these painted up.

These are still available and this may be the last weekend I have time to cast these up so if you want one, let me know ASAP after Monday the run is finished.

Thanks all!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back