Limited Run 1:1 Michael Keaton Face insert for Batman Cowl

Just recieved mine. Here it is in a returns cow. Again, can't be any happier.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Got mine.

Looks great in cookfunky cowl. Can't wait to paint it.

What paints, type and colours, do you recommend?

I use acrylics, both opaque and transparent from the Createx line, but any acrylics brands will do.
I mix my own colors, so I can't say what specific colors to use, but definitely seal between layers.

Got mine.

Looks great in cookfunky cowl. Can't wait to paint it.

What paints, type and colours, do you recommend?

I try to always spray clear coat after each layer of major color, shading, mottling and stippling. Just a light thin coat.
That way if you over do it with a color layer, you can remove it and still save the underlying color layers.

I accidentally sent one of our members two of these and he kindly returned one back to me.

So if anyone is interested, I have one ready to ship for $80 within the US.

I don't really want to have to store this cast, so if anyone wants it, I can let this extra cast go for $60 shipped within the US.

just wanted to share my finished piece. I had Kenblomi from this forum do the paint job for me and he did a excellent job. Can't be any happier. Give him a shout if you need his assistance. he a great guy and easy to work with. Again thanks Ely for this awesome piece. It brings my display to life.
006.JPG013.JPG

Glad to help, and thanks again for allowing me to paint the bust for you... here are a few close ups of the paint job if anyone else needs one painted, just let me know!
20150725_073552.jpg20150806_064956-1.jpg20150725_073602.jpg20150806_062812.jpg20150806_062853.jpg20150806_062945.jpg20150806_063241.jpg20150811_121422.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back