REL

Sr Member
Here's a 1/24 scale A Wing kit I built.

Thanks for looking

aw_1_001.jpg

aw_1_002.jpg

aw_1_003.jpg

aw_1_004.jpg

LIES!!! WE know you didn't build it... we need to let Mr.Lucas that the A-wing model was stolen!!!

lol

Just kidding, awesome work as always. Your skills continually leave me in awe. Your Enterprise builds set the bar and this ship is no exception. Beautiful work REL. :thumbsup

I can't express how beautiful this ship is. It arrived totally safe and sound from REL yesterday. The only thing I had to do was to put the guns on... and I didn't even put them on straight for the photographs. :lol (don't worry, they swivel)

Thank you so much REL!!!!
Rel lit this baby up, and made a wonderful base for it with a switch. The pics speak for themselves but you can see that it's pretty damn nifty.

Hope you guys like the pics and my new prop room. :)

IMG_9747.jpg

IMG_9748.jpg

IMG_9749.jpg

IMG_9750.jpg

IMG_9751.jpg

IMG_9755.jpg

IMG_9758.jpg

IMG_9760.jpg

IMG_9761.jpg

IMG_9764-1.jpg

IMG_9765-1.jpg

IMG_9767.jpg

IMG_9769.jpg

IMG_9770.jpg

IMG_9771.jpg

IMG_9772.jpg

IMG_9773.jpg

IMG_9774.jpg

WOW great display area love the floors, model is a sweet addition in there!!
Mr.cat looks like he is somewhere he knows he is not supposed to be!!!:lol

The model is a thing of beauty ... but I'd be remiss if I didn't comment on your basement or display ... it's all museum like/quality!

Dam thats a great room and a fantastic model ! A wing is on my list of to gets (eventually!!!!) Well done to REL on the build and just how many Vader helmets are there in the world????!!!! Beware the cat though, they jump up on to things!!!!

Dam thats a great room and a fantastic model ! A wing is on my list of to gets (eventually!!!!) Well done to REL on the build and just how many Vader helmets are there in the world????!!!! Beware the cat though, they jump up on to things!!!!

there are about...i dunno...a billion different vaders out there :rolleyes

The cat is very good - the cat just knows what he can and can't jump on. He'll sit on my face when I'm asleep but he won't go near the x-wings. :lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back