1:3 stormtrooper sculpt FINISHED see page 10 !

There should be no problems. As I understand it there are a few options available. Without helmet for those who already have one and with helmet for those wanting the whole piece. Other than that I really aren't involved in judgedredd's offering. But everything has been okayed.

Thanks for clarifying mate :) i forgot to offer the figure without the helmet i will have to wait and get the prices when its cast.
I Forget that people dont know i have been in contact all through the build via email with "Too Much Garlic" and he has been an enormous help in the construction of the figure.

There should be no problems. As I understand it there are a few options available. Without helmet for those who already have one and with helmet for those wanting the whole piece. Other than that I really aren't involved in judgedredd's offering. But everything has been okayed.

Well, I can only be as much help as you are able to sculpt. The end result is all you. I was just a guide. You should be proud of what you accomplished. :thumbsup

Hey JD, just confirm my interest is for a 'full' cast body and helmet... but no base as I'll be CNC'ing my own.
Cheers for offering these. :thumbsup
And big thanks must go to Carsten allowing the helmet to be added into the deal. :cool

(oops wrong thread)

Last edited:
This looks superb!! :thumbsup Love it and thanks for offering it to us! Waaaaay better than Sideshow's attempt to make a Stormtrooper in 1:6 and now in 1:4 as Premium Format statue. Yours looks like a real person in Stormtrooper armor. So I'm interested in this too - posted in the interest thread :)

Stormtrooperdancing.gif

I know its a little late, but it would be awesome if you could have interchangeable ANH/ESB hands, that way if you have or plan to have a TMG helmet, you can have the trooper both ways

It is the TMG helmet which if i am correct is ANH?
cheers

I know its a little late, but it would be awesome if you could have interchangeable ANH/ESB hands, that way if you have or plan to have a TMG helmet, you can have the trooper both ways

Interchangeable hands would allow a person to go with an ESB look if you wanted. Make the ab button plate a separate piece too and you could further go ROTJ by putting the buttons on upside-down with ESB hands.

BTW how are we going to call this cool Stormtrooper statue? judgedredd Stormtrooper? JD Stormtrooper?

I dont even know the difference to be honest i am no expert one trooper looks the same as rest to me :)

Interchangeable hands would allow a person to go with an ESB look if you wanted. Make the ab button plate a separate piece too and you could further go ROTJ by putting the buttons on upside-down with ESB hands.

Re: 1:3 stormtrooper sculpt

Your right, and the knee details are on the correct sides also! I wonder why they had them hold them with their left hands as I would imagine most were right hand shooters..??
QUOTE]

If you look at the Blaster, the hengstler counter would have been continually Hitting the armour.

By holding the blaster in the left hand the counter is away from the body.

Great work as always Rob this is outstanding work :thumbsup

Re: 1:3 stormtrooper sculpt

thanks mate

Your right, and the knee details are on the correct sides also! I wonder why they had them hold them with their left hands as I would imagine most were right hand shooters..??
QUOTE]

If you look at the Blaster, the hengstler counter would have been continually Hitting the armour.

By holding the blaster in the left hand the counter is away from the body.

Great work as always Rob this is outstanding work :thumbsup

Can anyone help me i need a set of decals for the helmet scaled and fitted for the TMG helmet unfortunately i have sent my copy to USA for casting so i cannot measure them out.
So if anyone that already has the TMG scaled helmet with a bit of photoshop skill is willing to help i can send the decals over via email. Just send them back and i will print them onto inkjet vinyl. I can then include a set with the kit.
cheers

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back