Limited Run 1/43 Scale Figures for DeAgostini Millennium Falcon

Gus76

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This project run is for 1/43 scale figures to go into the standard cockpit for DeAgostini Millennium Falcon. The figures are printed in SLA resin with resolution 50micron. No cockpit modification is required.

pose%20choices_zpsnsqmn7k2.jpg

figures_set01_zpsbhvyikk1.jpg

figures_set02_zpstmjigtbn.jpg

Each figure is $10 USD. The shipping is $15 for USA and Canada and $20 for overseas shipping. The figures will be shipped with the support structures still attached for better protection during shipping and to reduce the price.

If you wish to order please submit the full amount to volteco@gmail.com. Please also mention in the notes your forum name and which figures you are buying.

Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:
If I buy the complete cockpit conversion can I use these figures or are the cockpit figures cast into the seats?

If I buy the complete cockpit conversion can I use these figures or are the cockpit figures cast into the seats?
Yes, these ones are one piece with the seats. I have a version of the seats without the figures.

These figures are made specifically for the standard cockpit and won't work well with my cockpit set because the seats in the standard cockpit have wrong proportions.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back