2001 Nuke satellite

joberg

Legendary Member
Well, that's one way to build that model. Not as accurate as the one Lee made (and thank you, Lee, for your wonderful site with plenty of pics; they helped me a lot):cool::cool:(y)(y) Mainly cardboard, plastic greeblies and the likes;)

Attachments

• 20230126_082412.jpg
    20230126_082412.jpg
    923.9 KB · Views: 241
  • 20230126_082440.jpg
    20230126_082440.jpg
    844.9 KB · Views: 245
Bad movie though it was…I liked the missile platforms from METEOR.

The cut from the bone to one of those would have driven the point home.

The batteries from 2001 could have been anything…nothing really said “weapon” about them.

The Orion III shuttle and the Moonraker station both fit together…with Space Station V and Drax’s shuttle being a better fit with each other visually.

Bad movie though it was…I liked the missile platforms from METEOR.

The cut from the bone to one of those would have driven the point home.

The batteries from 2001 could have been anything…nothing really said “weapon” about them.

The Orion III shuttle and the Moonraker station both fit together…with Space Station V and Drax’s shuttle being a better fit with each other visually.
I would say that model design, in both those movies, fit well with each-others:cool:(y)(y)

Very unusual model. If you ever do a 1/12 scale pod you can use Madelman figure astronauts . They made a range of 2001 figures in full. Suits out of Spain in the 70s . Still around on eBay act !

Very unusual model. If you ever do a 1/12 scale pod you can use Madelman figure astronauts . They made a range of 2001 figures in full. Suits out of Spain in the 70s . Still around on eBay act !
Yes, I remember well; I had one of them while living in Brussels, Belgium at the time. They weren't not too bad for the price at the time;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back