Service 3D printing service - Ultimaker 2

I have an ultimate Spiderman picture and it's kind of a closeup of Spider man's face and I was wondering could you like crop out of his eye lenses and turn it into a print file

Well, even though i was just joking... I found some disturbing stuff...

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

printed these for a customer. A little messy on the crazy overhangs on the bottom, but easily fixed.
2014-09-06 09.54.17.jpg

And another cool piece. I made this one for a member on here. A MK42 Arc Reactor that he wants to put in his suit. It contains of the Chest Ring, the upper Arc Cover, the triangle that TOny made in Iron Man 2 when he discovered a new element to power his reactor with. and the underside of the reactor. The triangle is printed in clear PLA. That way it illuminates.
2014-09-22 15.06.15.jpg2014-09-22 15.06.07.jpg2014-09-19 22.51.27.jpg2014-09-19 22.51.04.jpg

And another thing done on my Ultimaker 2: Star Lord! This is Helagaks file. Like some of you may know I modified the original Pepakura file for 3d printing and gave it back to Helagak. I optimized the file to print on my Ultimaker 2 with alignment pins and all. this is what it looks like straight from the printer.
2014-10-08 20.17.49.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And some Iron Man gloves for a customer too!
2014-10-08 20.18.37.jpg
Don't mind the very (not) subtle Apple Product Placement. I just realized it when I uploaded the pic :p

I've been thinking of doing a Star Lord costume. What would a fully printed helmet cost me in $ and how long would something like that take to print? What material does it come in?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back