Predatorium A Fresh Start For The Hunter’s Lair

Amen to that and that is one of the things that you can be assured of, regardless of the name change or any other visual changes, at its heart this community will continue to be here for exactly those purposes and hopefully, with this new upgrade it will serve the members even better by being available to them more readily through mobile devices.
kithunter said:
This place is not about the one or the few, it's about ALL of us, old schoolers and new bloods.  it was always about us having a place to escape and develop. 

lots of passion for this place as we have seen in recent days.

I think of the predator as a menacing, dark hunter.  To me, The Hunter's Lair fits right in with the feeling of our beloved predator.  When I hear "Predatorium" I think of the grade school kids being called to the auditorium for a special assembly on not talking to strangers and how to avoid becoming prey to a pedophile.  It just seems so silly, and is far from doing justice to our mighty lair.  I have no ideas to throw in the hat at the moment, but surely SOMEONE with more creativity than I can come up with something better... For the love of god, PLEASE someone come up with something!!!

Brian

I have to say every time I hear the name this guy comes to mind.  ;)  

south-park-s02e11c02-the-plane-arium-16x9.jpg

Art Andrews said:
 it will serve the members even better by being available to them more readily through mobile devices.

I'm sure Art already figured I wouldn't be included in that statement, since my phone doesn't go on the internet, and I own no iPad, Tablet, laptop computer or anything else wireless of the sort. If you see me on this board, it's because I'm parked in front of a PC at that moment. 

Andy is lying to you all... He made that post via telegraph... which is a technological upgrade for him. He used to make all his posts via a stone tablet and had his pet dinosaur deliver them to us... ;)

Oh I forgot when it changed from the old ezboard to the new forum everyone had to re register. Will we have to do that again or will it carry over to the new one and still log in with the same username and password?

inkmonster said:
Oh I forgot when it changed from the old ezboard to the new forum everyone had to re register. Will we have to do that again or will it carry over to the new one and still log in with the same username and password?
Good point

Oh no!!! Never! You will be able to log in with the same username/password. This is an import not a move to a blank board. All of your content and info will be coming over.

inkmonster said:

"To catch a predator"

" Chris Hansen Gang"

" The Loch Pred Monster"

"Predacabra"

"Kids are our Business"

"The candy store"

"The PDF files " (paedophiles)

"PredTube"

LOL ;)

serious I thought decent names like

"The Predators Bio" Well you have the dented helmet :)

"The Predators Trophy"

"Predator"

"Predator Hunt"

"Ultimate Predator"

Alex;)

I'm just waiting for someone to say "The Predators Lair" at which time I'll have to point out just how much worse that is than the proposed name.  Chris Hansen indeed.  lol

BATIMAN said:
"To catch a predator"

" Chris Hansen Gang"

" The Loch Pred Monster"

"Predacabra"

"Kids are our Business"

"The candy store"

"PredTube"

LOL ;)

"The Predators Trophy"

"Predator"

"Predator Hunt"

"Ultimate Predator"

Alex;)
11 characters dude. But some cool ideas in there man.  :)

I would kill to get predator.com but you would be looking in the hundreds of thousands if not over a million for that domain name. :(

BATIMAN said:
"To catch a predator"

" Chris Hansen Gang"

" The Loch Pred Monster"

"Predacabra"

"Kids are our Business"

"The candy store"

"PredTube"

LOL ;)

"The Predators Trophy"

"Predator"

"Predator Hunt"

"Ultimate Predator"

Alex;)

There was an argument made earlier regarding the strength and aggression of the idea behind Predator and those who costume and Predators. While I understand where your suggestion is coming from, there is absolutely no way that this wouldn't be interpreted as "Predator Cosplay" and I think if we want to maintain even the slightest shred of the rep people have talked about, we probably want to steer clear of any parallels with cosplay.
munson said:

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back