A L I E N Narcissus *Completed*

The Alien Narcissus studio scale replica is now complete,

It's taken literally 1000's of hours work, from creating the photo matched digital model and recreating every one of the 100's of kit parts (from scratch after buying all the donor kits), to converting the CAD model into layouts suitable for building a physical replica. Tracing over all the marks, scratches and decals and finally adding them to the physical build of the ship - along with the weathering.
It was a LOT of work, but I can say that I'm satisfied that I have achieved what I set out to do - create the most accurate replica of this iconic model possible.

Truly one of the great builds on the RPF. A masterpiece. Brilliant, brilliant job.

Thank you so much!
I'm truly humbled, and although I'm happy to have finally finished the build, I will definitely miss sharing my updates with you guys here.

You'll have to do something else, so :) We'd be happy to chime in!

A truly fantastic job from beginning to end...you're just a machine :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: (y)(y)All you have to do now is to build the hangar for it:p

WOW NS4!!! Just WOW!!! Everything everyone said above TIMES 10! This is truly one of the finest filming miniature replicas recreated!! What an outstanding accomplishment, and beyond impressive how well it compares to the original.
CONGRATS and enjoy your well deserved break!! Thanks for sharing the journey with us!!
-Sean

Wow, thanks so much Sean!
I'm honored to have such praise from you after seeing what you achieved with your falcon build - truly a holy grail of studio scale builds.
I'm sure the break will be short lived, but I'll enjoy it while I can :)
Thank you very much, it was my pleasure.

I've spent a fair amount of time comparing the original and your replica. Aside from the weathering on the original being a bit heavier and some gaps between the panels being different, this model looks just like the original. This is just an amazing piece of work that you should be extremely proud of. Love to see what your next project will be.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back