AAV Drop Ship

I haven't been to the thread in a while, but wow! I have to agree with JediMichael - it looks awesome.

Stay safe while everything is repaired.

I forgot how awesome this thing looks in one whole picture.
I really hope you can get it finished and displayed.
And yeah, its warming up. Got to about 75 degrees F here today.
I was able to go out in shorts and sandals. My legs are SO white from wearing pants all winter.

:lol: Thank you! 75F ?!. You are living in a paradise! Have a nice suntan, Michael-san!

I haven't been to the thread in a while, but wow! I have to agree with JediMichael - it looks awesome.

Stay safe while everything is repaired.

Thank you for your kindness! EKF5-san!

Beautiful workmanship Katsu-san and great update:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:

Thanks to your support, I could carry this out so far. joberg-san!

Wow, the paint job and stencils really look perfect together

What an amazing build!

Thank you, Analyzer-san! Large scale makes stencil work rather easier. (Also, can hide the clumsy part) :p

We gonna have a Spring storm today. I got to put the plant pots inside.

All the best,
katsu

Making a display stand.

UozI7Xum.jpg
cH8PYIfm.jpg

And I've put it right there.

ZesSZBom.jpg
ZesSZBom.jpg

2VblGvXm.jpg
hXa6yosm.jpg

I thought I would add some more marks but I guess that be it.

This model was one of the most problematic models I've ever created. I was a little greedy and optimistic and packed too much into one model. It sometimes confuses it. On the other hand, those detours have given me a lot of experience. I guess some of you must be disappointed and felt suspicious. Nevertheless, you always cheered me and supported me for three years. I thank you again for your patience and friendship.

March 6, 2019

GEOAGa4m.jpg
1coAV1Hm.jpg

April 3, 2019

T70UC4ym.jpg
Xjo1AxIm.jpg

0BYfjkLm.jpg
YRKaOLEm.jpg

April 17, 2019

4WizxyUm.jpg
WvgsD6jm.jpg

Z8wRsZ5m.jpg
mDrvQtZm.jpg

PFEiPLom.jpg
iWANBNcm.jpg

May 5, 2019

GidC0B2m.jpg
USn2U8Zm.jpg

Glad to see you getting this done.
I think we haver all had a model, or really just any project that stumped us and ended up taking longer than expected. Especially when its just a side project for fun.....but when that fun wears off and you are ready to kill the thing.
I've had those projects where you just want to tear the stupid thing apart and move on to something different, but instead I just walked away and came back some time later, and then was able to make it into something really great.

(ok, so maybe I threw it or broke something on it....and then fixed it later and still made it great.....)

Glad to see you getting this done.
I think we haver all had a model, or really just any project that stumped us and ended up taking longer than expected. Especially when its just a side project for fun.....but when that fun wears off and you are ready to kill the thing.
I've had those projects where you just want to tear the stupid thing apart and move on to something different, but instead I just walked away and came back some time later, and then was able to make it into something really great.

(ok, so maybe I threw it or broke something on it....and then fixed it later and still made it great.....)

First, I have to say thank you very much for your constant support. And, Yes, that's why I haven't given up on this project.

I didn't want to betray my good friends supporting me all the way I built the past 6 models. And maybe we have been sharing all the joy and fun and pain we have been through this project. Only the people who know those feelings can share their thought.
I don't know what I will build next but, I believe that I will have another joy with you all.

Can't wait to see what you do next and hope it doesn't try and kill you this time.
I'm afraid of it. Thanks!
Amazing display of some true works of art and craftsmanship
Thank you so much always!
It was fun being able to watch you build this, and sharing things outside of it as well. I look forward to your next project.
Thank you so much. That's a pleasant comment for me!
Yes, loved the "aside" part of your build; your life and family in Japan; the food, the sights and, of course, the Japanese traditions:cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:
Thank you so much, joberg-san! I'd like to share my "aside" things with you from time to time.
All the best,
katsu

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back