Interest Accurate Viral Joker Card Boxes

Boxes are on their way to my place. Shipping could take a week. Posting pics once I have them in hand...

Boxes are at the postal office. Picking these up tomorrow and will be posting pics of the final product too. After that I'll be starting collecting payments and shipping these out. I'll drop a PM to everyone who expressed interest, but I'll be sending these out on a "first come, first served" basis. So who pays first, will get their box first. Once I'm out, I'm out.

Ben, if you would ever do another run of joker decks and want to choose for this box to go along with the boxes, drop me a PM at that moment and we could work something out.

Ben, if you would ever do another run of joker decks and want to choose for this box to go along with the boxes, drop me a PM at that moment and we could work something out.

Will do, but as time goes on, interest grows thin. Who knows though.

OK, here are the pics of the final boxes. Also included a pic of how you will receive the box (flat). You just have to fold it open and fold in the flaps and that's it. The box is already glued.

If you want a box, please send paypal of €15 to tomvdj at telenet dot be. If you want multiple boxes, just ad €10 for each additional box. Please send payment as "gift" if you don't feel comortable sending as gift, please add 5% of the total amount to cover for paypal costs. Please take notice to make the payment in Euro's (€). Don't forget to mention your nick in the payment. Drop me a PM with the shipping address afterwards. These will be shipped as a regular letter in an envelope. I have 13 of those for sale (keep 2 of them myself).

Dsc_0885.jpgDsc_0884.jpgDSC_0883.JPGReference.jpg

I think the colors came out pretty good. I don't have a comparison picture with a real viral deck, however. I did include a picture with the original box ben included for his joker decks, along with the viral box replica. The last picture above is one of the scans of a real viral deck box that I used as a reference to create the replica. I guess the colors of the replica are very close to the colors in the scan. In the pictures the red looks a bit orange-like, but I can assure you it's a deep red color in real.

Last edited:
Payments received, guys. Thanks. Gregday, I have sent you a small refund, since you paid in pounds instead of euro's, so you actually paid about 18,5 €. I refunded you 3,5 €.

First boxes will ship out this evening...

4 boxes already gone. 9 left...

A few more shipped this weekend.

Only a few of these left, guys... I won't make these again (too much of a hassle for such a "trivial" item). So get one now, or regret it later... If you have ben's fantastic deck, this box is the finishing touch...

Got a mail today for the person who provided me with the scans of the original viral box. I had sent him a replica box as a thank you, and he has sent me a comparison pic. I think the colors came out very, very good. And to quote the guy:

The quality of the cardstock is even better than the original viral deck. Thick and glossy as it should be.

You can be proud, I don't think we'll see a better replica anytime soon.

20140930_000703.jpg

Still got a few of these left. If someone wants one, drop me a PM. This is the one and only run of these. Once they're gone, no chance I'll make them again...

Keep in mind that these decks have custom fronts AND backs. Not too many companies offer the possibility to have a different front AND different back for each and every card in the deck...

Got mine today...Thank You...Buy one now before they're gone...Excellent Quality...A must buy if you have the deck....!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back