Reposting, I accidentaly put this in the wrong thread before.

This guy kept this outfit on throughout the concert. I would have died. When you fanboy this hard, you get your picture posted. Check out the leopard shoes. The only upgrade he needed were some black leathers and he could be in the band.

20240506_205600.jpg

Updated insert 1/23/24:
View attachment 1796020

Original Thread: My humble beginnings on a dual cosplay of Adam Ant, then and now. Just because I am easily distracted (currently losing weight for my Will Turner cosplay but costume is complete). I will open this can of worms with the hopes of drawing in the other rabidly obsessed to help with the dual build of an extremely eclectic rock star.

My inspiration pics are as follows.... then....

View attachment 1720042

View attachment 1720052View attachment 1720053
View attachment 1720060

and NOW....

View attachment 1720054View attachment 1720055View attachment 1720056View attachment 1720057View attachment 1720058
You are awesome. Your cosplay is brilliant x

I can't believe I haven't seen these posts sooner, I had to make an account to tell you how AWESOME your outfit is, i'm obsessed.
Thank you very much blueblackhussar antwarrior71 . Still a long way to go, so hopefully we can keep bringing the goods. My hopefuls, currently, are the 80's belt buckles. I am trying to get up the courage to get back into 3d design so I can put up some printables here for my fellow Ant fans. If you come across any source materials feel free to add them here. Some of my links to items are short lived and are sometimes available and sometimes not. That makes it really important to type out the details on how you found it. Sometimes the how will lead to a new source the second time around. If you see me skip a step on a build and want to know how on that step, let me know. I am trying to make sure it is repeatable for anyone reading it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back