Adventure Con- Knoxville

Chrpica

Hey everyone, not sure if this should go in the off-topic board, but I cant get there yet, so I though this was my best shot.

Anyone going to Adventure Con this year? It's in Tennessee, Knoxville to be exact, June 1-3rd. I'll be there running the Santoro Sabers booth, hopefully making a few hundred sales :p .

If you're going to be there, stop by and chat.

www.adventurecon.com

I should be there. It's the weekend when we get back from Celebration 4. I'll be there with the 501st MidSouth Garrison. I'll also have my Robotech Cyclone with me.

Ohhh man. I envy you. I want to go to Celebration 4 more than ANYTHING, but no way will I be able to afford a trip across country. Hopefully they'll put 5 in Indiana again, I made 3 and it was great.

That was a lot of numbers.

This year should be great. ;)

This is the 7th or 8th one ive helped out at. and they get better every year! :)

Im the long haired guy in an ad-con staff shirt runnin around like a madman, or loosing celebritys (I keed i keed.) :confused

oh and Billie D. in the house.

;)

and Chris your driving to the store the next time. :lol

since its only about an hour and a half away, this is my favorite con..heh heh heh.....it looks like its gonna be a spectacular affair, although i gotta admit, as much as i'm looking forward to meeting Billy D, Jeremy Bulloch(again), and David Prowse, i'm really going to get Caroline Munro's autograph on my Captain Kronos dvd :love

out of curiousity which mandalore are you?

Im sure weve met.

Ya cant avoid meeting me.

trust me other RPFers have tried.

Clutch? :lol

after reading your description, i've seen you there before, but i don't think we've actually ever met, i'll have to remedy that this year :thumbsup

LOL!

Well, since the change over to the charity org.I didnt think I was going to be able to work it, then when M and T went to cali to discuss it, and they told them how much they pay the people they send to do exactly what I do anyway... I think Im still in! LOL! either way Ill be there. :cool

Will be a blast as usual!

One day soon hope to be a member of the southern outpost. Those guys are a blast! (pun intended)

Looking forward to it! I've never been, due to something or another always cropping up that weekend, so I'm excited to be there this year :)

Well, I guess Im gonna go enter the fray! Headin down to help set everything up. Appearently its a mad house!

Say hi if ya spot me this weekend!

Im the guy with the long hair and sunburn. :$:lol

Woo hoo baby its adcon time in tennessee!!! :cool

man, they just added Irving Kirshner to the list....now i'm really excited....hope to meet y'all there, i'll be the bald guy with the Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow tatt on my right arm and the grocery cart full of stuff to get signed....:lol

I was there walking around and helped manning the Federation Toys booth on Saturday. I was sitting there with Dean (E3 Senator) and Doug (Q Voss) for the most part.

I was there walking around and helped manning the Federation Toys booth on Saturday. I was sitting there with Dean (E3 Senator) and Doug (Q Voss) for the most part.

Gotta say, the Quinlan model seemed like kind of a jerk, all I heard him do at the 501st party was whine about no women hooking up with him. Creepy looking guy, couldnt imagine any sane woman wanting to.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back