Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I strangely enough got a request to do these on PVC ID Cards for a cosplayer - they asked me to use the hi quality pvc as they would last longer, although in the movie the look like they were just printed on 160/180gsm card stock.
-
Think I have 2 left lying around as spare as I include them now in the Miss Marvel Dossier along with Project PEGASUS items.

I really should look at this forum more often. I made up these back when the SHEILD show was on. The Bus card was based off something Sam Jackson twittered, his Captain Marvel 80's ID is super accurate, the others from the SHEILD show are damn close (barring the right side that was covered on screen)

I do have a small amount of extras in case anyones interested, but not enough to start a run thread (and I don't sell normally)

Attachments

• SheildCards.jpg
    SheildCards.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 34
WIP of the business card:
I'll just point out, since you're copying the card I posted, that the details on it are not those from Captain Marvel, but an address I've virtually made up for a building that doesn't really exist. The Captain Marvel card was based in LA - as you've apparently just realized.

Here are the 3 I did a few years ago.
Thought I posted these on my Triskelion Facebook Page and Group, I used to send them out with the Captain Marvel Dossier and very rarely with the Phil Coulson Dossier. I also gave them to Nick Fury Cosplayers when I met them at UK conventions :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back