Interest Ahsoka - The Map ball - several options (grouped project Wonderknight & eethan)

Lovely stuff. If I manage to get hold of a Megaminx ball, it will be option 1 or 3. Hypothetically, would it be possible to post the Megaminx ball to you to fit and finish it? Cheers.
thank you for your interest,
well, I think we can wait a bit and see how we proceed for this, depending on your location and if you or we can source more megaminx that can be shipped to us for a reasonable price. Just to be sure that it doesn't end up costing more than it should for you. i'll mark you down for option 1 or 3 and we can be in touch when we know a bit more :)
cheers

I might be interested if I like how the show turns out.
Clearly a very creatively designed device and I’m sure your replica will be very fine.
It’s just hard to accept that Thrawn had to go to another galaxy to hide when
Wild Space, where the Chiss are from, would have been more believable.
I’ll reserve judgment until the show ends, and then look for this thread.

You guys are very busy over there!

Clearly a very creatively designed device and I’m sure your replica will be very fine.

Hey Mike, I understand as I'm not usually into props from the newer series and joined this project to help out Julie as she was so excited by it. Personally the 5th episode was one of the most emotional and awesome thing that Disney gave me so I guess I'll feel ok displaying a prop from that particular show now:)
I hope we will see you here soon as you are one of my most faithfull and valued customer :)
Cheers

Thrawn didn't get a choice. When he was defeated at the end of Rebels he was taken there against his will.

thank you for your interest,
well, I think we can wait a bit and see how we proceed for this, depending on your location and if you or we can source more megaminx that can be shipped to us for a reasonable price. Just to be sure that it doesn't end up costing more than it should for you. i'll mark you down for option 1 or 3 and we can be in touch when we know a bit more :)
cheers

I have just managed to purchase two (perhaps using one for the destroyed version) of the gold here. There are currently two left if anyone is interested. They also have the silver and transparent, but I was waiting for the gold. I messaged the seller and they let me know when they put on the few they had.

I also contacted the manufacturer about availability, and they replied thusly:

Yes, we have received quite a lot of inquiry about megaminx balls recently.
We are now preparing for next production for the black body and metallized gold. It takes about 1 month.
Currently, we have found a small quantity in warehouse.
If you need one, you can buy below,
metallized silver (5pc) :
Traiphum Megaminx Ball Metallized Silver with 6 Color stickers (Limited Edition)
Metallized 2 Colors IV (middle Purple) (1 pc)
Traiphum Megaminx Ball Metallized 2 Colors IV (middle Purple, Limited Edition)
Thanks for your always support.
If having inquiry, feel free to contact me at calvinfan@hknowstore.com .
best regards,
calvin fan

I have just managed to purchase two (perhaps using one for the destroyed version) of the gold here. There are currently two left if anyone is interested. They also have the silver and transparent, but I was waiting for the gold. I messaged the seller and they let me know when they put on the few they had.

I also contacted the manufacturer about availability, and they replied thusly:

Yes, we have received quite a lot of inquiry about megaminx balls recently.
We are now preparing for next production for the black body and metallized gold. It takes about 1 month.
Currently, we have found a small quantity in warehouse.
If you need one, you can buy below,
metallized silver (5pc) :
Traiphum Megaminx Ball Metallized Silver with 6 Color stickers (Limited Edition)
Metallized 2 Colors IV (middle Purple) (1 pc)
Traiphum Megaminx Ball Metallized 2 Colors IV (middle Purple, Limited Edition)
Thanks for your always support.
If having inquiry, feel free to contact me at calvinfan@hknowstore.com .
best regards,
calvin fan
They have some on Aliexpress as well, if you’re comfortable ordering from them. They have silver, gold and clear megaminx balls.

Thrawn didn't get a choice. When he was defeated at the end of Rebels he was taken there against his will.
I remember, I just don’t really like it as a solution is all.
ANYTHING by Timothy Zahn is a great read, Thrawn being his best.

Hey Mike, I understand as I'm not usually into props from the newer series and joined this project to help out Julie as she was so excited by it. Personally the 5th episode was one of the most emotional and awesome thing that Disney gave me so I guess I'll feel ok displaying a prop from that particular show now:)
I hope we will see you here soon as you are one of my most faithfull and valued customer :)
Cheers
Hayden has done a really great job fleshing out his character, his fight w/ Obi-Wan being as heartfelt as his interaction w/ Snips in the 5th episode.
It may come down to deciding between some of your lights or the ball. We’ll see.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back