Limited Run Aliens Pulse Rifle Parts (Shrouds, Vents, Stocks, Grips, ect.)

More shots from one of the actual shrouds shipping out now!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-12-04 at 07.16.15_79deb8d9.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-12-04 at 07.16.15_79deb8d9.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 69
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-12-04 at 06.59.42_271ff37f.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-12-04 at 06.59.42_271ff37f.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 69
Please add me to the list for the 10-hole vent, will definitely take that, just trying to decide what else I need. Thanks

Edit: I'll take a 10-hole vent, stock and GL launcher block please, have sent a PM.

Last edited:
Please add me to the wait list for a set of shrouds if possible and I may need a few other upgrades which I will get back to you on. (y)

The mag well tabs are in production and should be available soon for those who may be interested. I will post more info as I have it!

Also, would anyone be interested in a set of the aluminum detail plates that join the shroud halves? We will create a pattern that you could use to make your own but if there's interest in some premade ones we can see about getting those made too.

The mag well tabs are in production and should be available soon for those who may be interested. I will post more info as I have it!

Also, would anyone be interested in a set of the aluminum detail plates that join the shroud halves? We will create a pattern that you could use to make your own but if there's interest in some premade ones we can see about getting those made too.

Interested in both, please! Also, do you have any plans to recreate the blank-fire muzzle extension?

Interested in both, please! Also, do you have any plans to recreate the blank-fire muzzle extension?
I don't want to say we haven't considered it. ;)

We likely will hold off any international shipping till the New Year just to avoid holiday back-ups etc. however unless paid for we can’t hold parts for people if others are ready to buy right away.

There are only a few of some of the parts left, so anyone interested please let me know!

Last edited:
Parts look fantastic. Want to do an order but wanted to see if there are any pics of the grenade block installed on a SPAS cage.

Please put me down for 1 Thompson pistol grip for the GBB.

Parts look fantastic. Want to do an order but wanted to see if there are any pics of the grenade block installed on a SPAS cage.

Please put me down for 1 Thompson pistol grip for the GBB.
Sorry about the delay, I had a hectic weekend! Here are a couple pics with a replica SPAS cage (the replica is almost identical in dimensions as a real one). The cage opening needs to be trimmed a bit to accept the block like a real cage. Hope this helps!
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-16 at 05.12.35_f6daf65f.jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-12-16 at 05.12.35_687ed383.jpg

Due to our workload, we are going to cap the shroud list to 20.

Next batch of shrouds is in hands so I am sending out messages to the people on the list. A reminder that we will take payment now but shipments will wait till after Jan 1 to avoid some of the holiday shipping chaos.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back