Limited Run Aluminum and Brass Arc Reactor Mark I cave ver KITS/completed

paid list updated. If you are interested in an arc reactor, I may have 2 ready for immediate dispatch. please PM me directly

Jediguy Please contact me via PM or E-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
last day for price drop. Ill be starting the run list next week but will not be taking deposits right away. I need at least 5+ CONFIRMED for the next run to being. If your name is on the list on the first page and wish to back out, please PM me before February 1st. No hard feelings.

Estimated schedule thus far is to start taking payments in February. Hopefully things will go smoother this time around with fewer delays. As for the surprise I mentioned some time back, I am working with another member to get LASER CUT GREEN TINTED OUTER RINGS!!!!!!! They will be laser cut 3/8 acrylic, and will need polishing, But no where near as much work as the original resin outer rings. I am insanely excited about this.

If you want one of these, I will give you the name of the member handling this part but will only give this information to those who have paid their deposits on the 2nd Run. For those on the 1st run and want one of the new rings, please PM me AFTER Febuary 1st.

Another Member today by the name of Too Much Garlic generously gave me two "Proof that Tony Stark Has a Heart" rings. They are roughly 11.8 mm in diameter and are made of cast resin. The master appears to have been machined/milled, beyond that, neither of us know a whole lot about these rings. Anyhow, I am including them in the last 2 arc reactor kits. 1 ring each. THESE ARE NOT FOR SALE. Since I was given the rings free of charge, I will be including them in the last 2 its free of charge.

Feeling a little dumb:( but has anyone figured out how to change the batteries in the Arc Reactor yet:confused
??? The back of the electronic part just slides out and the batteries are right behind that. Not much to it, really...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back