Aluminum Motherboard Upgrade for Haslab Proton Pack

Yes.. Once it ships a tracking number will be sent by email if you signed up for notifications when ordering
I just saw your comment on your Clippard disc (modular valve base) cover on Facebook. Would it be possible to add this to my painted MB order which hasn't shipped yet rather than have 2 shipments to the UK?

I just saw your comment on your Clippard disc (modular valve base) cover on Facebook. Would it be possible to add this to my painted MB order which hasn't shipped yet rather than have 2 shipments to the UK?
Yes... Just DM Danny Redman on FB with your current order number and what you want to add to it.

Yes... Just DM Danny Redman on FB with your current order number and what you want to add to it.
Hi, I did that and placed the order for the clippard base cover through Danny, thanks. Should I contact Danny to find out when my MB etc. order will ship? It was a painted Hero Mobo. Cheers John

This is the “ESTIMATED” timeline to finish run #1. IF we don’t hit a snag or something.

The top # (30, 30, 17) is how many boards are in that stack.

If you need further assistance you can certainly message Danny directly.

Attachments

• received_266419402504093.jpeg
    received_266419402504093.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
This is the “ESTIMATED” timeline to finish run #1. IF we don’t hit a snag or something.

The top # (30, 30, 17) is how many boards are in that stack.

If you need further assistance you can certainly message Danny directly.
Thank you.

After 500+ boards made & shipped the 3rd run is about to close on January 31st. Very likely this will be the last run for awhile. FYI… the run also includes a version for the Spirit 1:1 pack.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back