Suggestion Any possibility of a sub-thread for game related subjects?

gunnerk19

Master Member
While innocent enough, the recent influx of posts by (mostly new) members regarding game ( Fallout, Mass Effect, Bioshock, etc.) guns/helmets/armor and the like showing up in the "replica movie prop" forum seems to be diluting it as it were. Since these are largely by definition NOT "movie props", I would like to suggest a separate subcategory/thread for these posts. I like reading the movie prop threads, but it seems lately a majority of them fall under this genre, which I find is a detractor at times.

Just putting it out there for consideration.

Last edited:
I think it would help gamers too that way they don't have to search thru all the movie props to find what they want. plus pepfiles could go there for game stuff and tidy up that too.

I think it would be a good idea if we didn't try and be all things to all people. We are (were) a movie prop forum. Why try and accommodate every possible niche? I think it's okay to draw the line and say enough's, enough. After all, there are game forums for that sort of thing.

-Rylo

Well, either create a game forum or just rename it the "Replica Props".

I remember on first joining searching for the "Replica Game Props" section, figuring it must be separate from the "Replica Movie Props" section.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back