Service Artisan FX - Finishing services for your kits!

It must be my "Slow" season right now while I await some new products to start rolling out from vendors - if anyone has any items needing some finishing please hit me up, turnaround time should be fairly quick depending on the volume and complexity of the project.

I believe you've made a finished product of "TheRocketeer" Star-lord helmet didn't you? You had it posted in the thread too! I was astonished of the awesome finished helmet you did!

Great work if it was you ! :cheers

Finished for a client, this Cap resin cast shield comes from RPF member ArtFunk.
Finished with a "Winter Soldier" inspired weathering scheme.

For a look at more of my work, please visit my website and if you're interested in having any kit finished, please contact me anytime!

Your metal finishing work is fantastic. It's a shame I don't have anything to send to you for finishing. Guess I'll have to change that soon!

Are you using IST products for the metal surfacing, and if not, can that be requested?

PgI71.png

All right! Cough it up! ;)

To get the perfect blend and taste use about 30 grams of spice mixture to 100 grams of all purpose flour.
This flour mix is used together with egg whites to coat the chicken pieces and pressure fried in Soybean Oil for about 25min.

I'll be taking any jobs (within reason) for any prop kits or figure model kits.

I'm always interested in forming new work arrangements with more reputable vendors. If you're a kit vendor with a proven track record of delivering top quality kits and models, I offer free prototype paintups in exchange for handling all finishing work for your clients.
Interested vendors please feel free to contact me here, through my website or via messenger on Facebook to discuss how we can work together to provide fellow collectors with the great finished pieces!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back