Service Artisan FX - Finishing services for your kits!

Finishing services for your Star-Lord helmet. (Customer provided)
Standard style finish on the left is $285.00
Full Hero finish $425.00
Prices are for finishing only, customer must provide the kit and any additional parts/accessories

Some recent kits finished for clients:

Here is the Orb from Guardians of the Galaxy; this started out as a raw 3D printed kit. The glowing gem I believe came from another member here.

Next we have the Book of the Dead. This was an extremely raw and warped resin kit that I believe was recast from an original at one point.

God I wish I could have held onto my Anticlause RoboCop helmet and had you paint it. Your work is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Robocop finish is the best one I have seen.

The above props look incredible!!

Tom

God I wish I could have held onto my Anticlause RoboCop helmet and had you paint it. Your work is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Robocop finish is the best one I have seen.

The above props look incredible!!

Tom
If I had another opportunity to do a Robocop lid, I have since learned to use some better products that'd make it much better...so if you ever get another one, it'd be the legit situation.

Offering "Hero" quality finishing for Kylo Ren helmets, includes chrome-like details and accurate textured black paint.
I can accurately finish virtually any Kylo Ren helmet kit, contact me with what you have.

Great stuff. Glad I finally saw this thread.

Let me know if you run across any Fury Road stuff.

Have you ever done ANH trooper build display?

Great stuff. Glad I finally saw this thread.

Let me know if you run across any Fury Road stuff.

Have you ever done ANH trooper build display?
I did a trooper kit for myself a number of years ago. I try not to do "wearable" stuff aside from helmets for clients because I would typically need the person at the shop for in-person fitting.

I haven't gotten any Fury Road props, but I would LOVE to finish an Immortan Joe mask and Furiosa arm.

In regards to a trooper, I will be looking for a dynamic ANH display such as the ANH trooper promo pictures or blasting into the Tantive 4.

In regards to a trooper, I will be looking for a dynamic ANH display or the ANH trooper promo pictures.
Get in touch with me through my website with photos of what you're interested in. We can custom make virtually any display solution for your props.

The latest additions to my prestigious "Legit Situation Club"
Thank you to my clients for choosing me to finish these...
20151206_111240_zps8r6d6wsd.jpg

20151206_142501_zps3t1syou5.jpg

20151206_142510_zpsm9rgrfjv.jpg

20151206_142515_zpsremv61ps.jpg

20151206_181714_zps7fr2jqjp.jpg

20151207_182439_zpsmq8118ay.jpg

Mod God those are gorgeous. Just incredible.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean dang!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D(y)love:cheers

Tom

- - - Updated - - -

I am not sure what and when but at some point I am gonna hire you to paint something for me.

I'm still interested in having you complete that kit I messaged you about a while back. Probably going to be a few months though.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back