Interest Asajj Ventress Saber by Solo's Hold

SolosHold

This is a interest thread for a LIMITED RUN OF the Ventress Saber.

I have spent some serious time designing this saber, and working out the details of how to make the parts.

I don't have all the numbers yet on the sabers as empties. depending on the preliminary numbers, and figuring out how many I would make would determine cost per unit

the saber will be made of 6061 Aluminum and the parts in the Video are the parts for the sabers and I would CNC MACHINE THEM, and have the Electronics chassis 3D printed.

The saber can utilize any soundboard available from Plector labs and Naigons Electronic Creations.

The Trim level would be just the empties and all the fasteners.

Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks, Solo

IF YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT MY PREVIOUS RUN PLEASE CHECK OUT MY ALBUM HERE http://www.therpf.com/members/solohold/albums/the-force-unleashed-2-saber-run/

Last edited by a moderator:
Parts are coming together.. Stay tuned

20140630_133030.jpg20140630_133034.jpg20140630_133115.jpg

Sure cost is a factor, but this will be pretty epic.

I ended up really liking her character, after initially thinking she was kind of bobo. The series origin details and her redemption (to a degree), really had me become a fan.

There is some serious machining that is going into making this, and obviously depending on how many are in the run will spread the cost per unit. I am working really hard in this, the cool thing is how small it is and how easy to install electronics it is as part of my design.

Interested as well dude, I've seen on Facebook some serious stuff!!!:thumbsup
Are You going to anodize the body in light blue?

Regards,

Alberto!

no in the cartoons and comics the hilt is black and bare metal silver grey.. the only time I have seen that is the fx saber..

I will offer install ready empties that can use any board on the market today.. The machining is nothing short of intense...

no in the cartoons and comics the hilt is black and bare metal silver grey.. the only time I have seen that is the fx saber..

I will offer install ready empties that can use any board on the market today.. The machining is nothing short of intense...

I see... Since I already have two Fx Asajis, this wouldn't be a duplicate! Nice!

Will it have the option to be attached to a second hilt a la Maul?

I was waiting for that question. I had considered making an adapter, but opted against it just because I don't know what he response to the cost will be, and as much as I would like to I imagine based on interest ( actual interest in getting on board for more than one saber) that would determine the extra parts.

As far as a duplicate, this saber is very small compared to the Fx saber, the idea to canon was why I went back to the drawing board and made several iterations for production..

I had to build Fixtures and custom Jigs to hold the workpieces. its pretty crazy..

I was waiting for that question. I had considered making an adapter, but opted against it just because I don't know what he response to the cost will be, and as much as I would like to I imagine based on interest ( actual interest in getting on board for more than one saber) that would determine the extra parts.

As far as a duplicate, this saber is very small compared to the Fx saber, the idea to canon was why I went back to the drawing board and made several iterations for production..

I had to build Fixtures and custom Jigs to hold the workpieces. its pretty crazy..

Lol of course I would have the interest in getting two plus adapter, pending price, but if You knew how much I paid for the two new Fx, You would consider doing the adapter!:D

Regards,

Alberto

- - - Updated - - -

I would add that this one is one of the coolest sabers ever! A nice crystal chamber would be great to add too!!:love

Regards,

Alberto

I think the fx ones were expensive, and they go for about 800 + now on ebay.. DO me a favor Alberto, measure the outside diameter of the Fx and the overall length please and post it.

I will do my Best, I am not a huge outfit, I make fan art (WINK).. I am just one dude, dedicated to making the best things I can.. Solo

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back