Ashoka saber show off 4-29-2024. New pics of final product

I finally have some time to make a decent post. I really love how not only how well made and detailed they are but that I could get such a great set of hilts for a really good price. Belt hangers/static hilts don’t seem to get a lot of love these days but it was the core of lightsaber collectibles 15-25 years ago.

Even today, it seems if you opt for a hilt only and no internals, it’s still an expensive purchase. Back at around 2000 the average cost of a fan made static hilt was $150 to $200. When MR came on the scene, they were keeping within that price range at about $200 with a no case option. Then they started making the case part of the purchase and priced jumped to $300. Then it seemed like prices kept climbing and the higher the price climbed, the less you wanted to touch them or use them with a costume.

And now, if you wanted to get a set of Ahsoka hilts from efx… $900! Yes, stand, plaque, COD, but $900? This is why I have backed away from a lot of certain props in the last few years. I’d rather make home improvements with that money.

Ok… old man rant over.

I feel that not only was this an opportunity to add to my collection but also a chance to regain some of the love I had for collecting that I had 20 years ago.

Last edited:
Here’s a video on how I modify the stands
atstarsend's Ahsoka Series Stand Mod

IMG_6617.jpeg

Hello everyone thanks for the positive reviews! Since these started shipping, I've heard from a few people that they weren't thrilled with how the sabers fit into the stand. Halliwax has a great video on how to modify it which he'll soon be releasing. I heartily recommend it. But, for people not comfortable doing the mods themselves, I'm going to shortly offer replacement acrylic parts for the stand, so that the sabers will fit better. Give me a month or so. Thanks

Hello everyone thanks for the positive reviews! Since these started shipping, I've heard from a few people that they weren't thrilled with how the sabers fit into the stand. Halliwax has a great video on how to modify it which he'll soon be releasing. I heartily recommend it. But, for people not comfortable doing the mods themselves, I'm going to shortly offer replacement acrylic parts for the stand, so that the sabers will fit better. Give me a month or so. Thanks
Thanks for all you do! Much appreciated!

Same. I feel that Etsy and other stand options are based on the stuff coming out of galaxy’s edge or just super standard. Little options to get displays like this.

Back