Limited Run Back To The Future Marty McFly 2015 Hover Board Run. 2024 Run.

OK time for an update. They are in process. Had a kid and things went mental. Can't give an exact time frame as I work on them in between all the father bits I have to do.
But this weekend I've painted 7 of the first 13. I only stopped cos I ran out of paint. I will get more today and smash the rest out.

I have an entire week off before Christmas to work solely on the boards.

These 13 are the first of a possible 40 boards I will make. I have enough materials for this on hand.

Keep patient, they will come.

I'll try to do more updates as they come.

Marc

Attachments

• IMG_20231117_150405.jpg
    IMG_20231117_150405.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 57
OK so I've managed to get the boards all pink and the Lenticular honeycomb attached to all 13 boards. This took ages.
I've picked up the materials begin making the pads for the bottoms also. Sorry about the poor picture, it was taken in a room with very red hues.
IMG_20231130_173537.jpg

I'm sure you get the idea.
Keep you all posted soon.

Jump on these while you still can people! You will not find a higher quality replica anywhere else, trust me.
If I didn't already have one from the previous run I'd be all over this!
It may be the last chance to get one of these from MrFusion.

Question: what was the green circle made off...and is it "rideable"? i mean for us to put our weight on it?
It's just a disc of Moisture Resistant, painted MDF. While the board is solid enough to stand on, I don't think the pads underneath would take the weight of a person. They might crack. I'll give it a go when I've finished one to find out.

It's just a disc of Moisture Resistant, painted MDF. While the board is solid enough to stand on, I don't think the pads underneath would take the weight of a person. They might crack. I'll give it a go when I've finished one to find out.
Oh and it doesn't rotate.

Quick mock up in between making the pads. Been trying out some fresh techniques bringing these closer to how the original prop I'm copying was made.
While these are made of MDF I will be making a few, maybe 2 or 3 that will be as close to the prop I'm copying as possible. These will take longer to make. I'll be recreating every crease, nick, tear and gap I can. These will be made from lightweight, ridgid foam.
Ill work on these after I have finished these 13.
Hopefully just after Christmas.
IMG_20231216_123124.jpg

Update. All of the actual board are finished, the main parts with all the graphic applied. I have made 12 of the 13 pads from underneath and will be getting them all trimmed and painted this weekend.
The top foot pads are also and cut and painted. I'm close to having a few finished. Maybe within a week.

The first 2 boards are finished and ready to ship. More will be ready very soon. There will be a total of 13. I will keep the sold tally on the first page.

Then after these 13 I will be making 2 special ones to close the run. These will be made of 25mm foam and will replicate every single tear, nick, dent and scratch on the original Auction board.

These will be supplied with a few extras to customise as you wish. Hole, lenticular edge band..

PM me any questions

All pricing information is on the first page.

Thanks for looking

Update on numbers sold. 11 left.

Cost of each board including shipping (full amount of board insured and signed for) and paypal fees-
International £500/$635
Europe £455/Euros 530
UK £440

Sold 2 of 13

Oh snap. You finally did a new run. I think I need one cause of my childhood. Cause for real, the BTTF hoverboard was the coolest thing ever (even if it didn’t have the power of a pitbull )

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back