Limited Run Back To The Future Marty McFly 2015 Hover Board Run. 2024 Run.

Oh snap. You finally did a new run. I think I need one cause of my childhood. Cause for real, the BTTF hoverboard was the coolest thing ever (even if it didn’t have the power of a pitbull )
Nice man, yeah I did another run. Got 11 left ready to ship. DM me and well get the ball rollin'

I received my hoverboard today - it’s fantastic, a piece of art! The quality, the craftsmanship, it looks and feels like the real deal. So happy that I got one, thanks again!

Hey, quick question. Did you post these for sale in the Hoverboards and Props group on FB? Someone had them listed there with your photos claiming to be you, at half the price, but the name was different. The admin are trying to determine if it's really you.

Yes it was me. I got kicked before i had chance to say anything and they did'nt contact me to verify and still have not. The price listed was a typo, I was revising my costing due to finding a cheaper courier. On the first page, prices have been revised. I have created a new FB page and rejoined that group. My account is still pending. As soon as its verifyied I will post again.
I have linked my instagram on my profile page also, there is also a listing there.

This is me on Facebook in case anyone has any concerns about credibility
Screenshot_20240212_055139_com.facebook.lite.jpg

I've grabbed one of these from MrFusion and it is really fantastic. Super solid and very high quality - and he was a pleasure to deal with. Don't hesitate and pick one up if you can!

Board arrived today. I should've waited a couple of weeks for this fire sale :p
Excellent quality of the board. Very robust and very detailed.
Thanks!!!!

There be a way off yet. Got some other projects I'm working on at the minute. Might be looking end of year possibly beginning of 2025.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back