Bandai 1/144 Snowspeeder with canopy detail set and AT-ST

Love these!! The Hoth battle scene is still my all time favorite Star Wars sequence. Really cool to see these models.

Are those the 1/48 version of the figures, or are those some other kind?

I looked into the Legion series but wanted more dynamic figures. I settled on a 1/48 package of WWII German infantry and took Milliput to them to sculpt the packs, scarves, & hats. I then cobbled together blasters from the rifles & troop accessories that come in the pack. I have found that 1/48 is a great scale for modding figures in that there is lots of room to be both general & detailed. Where did you find your 1/144 figures?

Tyler

I looked into the Legion series but wanted more dynamic figures. I settled on a 1/48 package of WWII German infantry and took Milliput to them to sculpt the packs, scarves, & hats. I then cobbled together blasters from the rifles & troop accessories that come in the pack. I have found that 1/48 is a great scale for modding figures in that there is lots of room to be both general & detailed. Where did you find your 1/144 figures?

Tyler

You did a great job on them

as far as the ones I got

Panzer VS Tanks 4 by HOLDEN8702T4 - Shapeways Shops

he has the same sets available in 1/48 scale

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back